Torus space station tutorial and build!

kingMCchris

Jul 20, 2016
Hi guys! i recentally made a tutorial on how to correctly make a torus space station! it uses a website which is awesome for building called plotz, and i show you how to use this to make a really cool space station! i also show the recopy for a thrusts as well as how to make the space station, and how to spin it! i want to do more tutorials so there is a straw poll so you can vote on what i should do next! if you could give some feedback that would be great! thanks :)

Attachments

• thumbnail_galacticraft2.png
    thumbnail_galacticraft2.png
    643.9 KB · Views: 2

David Aronson

Jul 26, 2013
That's actually an interesting design. If you made that IRL with a larger Ring and a few more thrusters you'd be able to have Earth-like Gravity

kingMCchris

Jul 20, 2016
That's actually an interesting design. If you made that IRL with a larger Ring and a few more thrusters you'd be able to have Earth-like Gravity
thanks i hope you liked it! IRL, there is not a metirial strong, or light enough to make one as the spinning makes a lot of force and after resarching it i found lots of things why unfortunatlly it cant be built irl :/ but there is allways minecraft!