Spawning High Up

General Gred

Aug 26, 2016
I've been building a server with galacticraft lately and when I started it was fine, but now whenever I go to a planet I land in the lander, balloon, or pod and then when I get out my character teleports high in the sky (seemingly where the lander first entered the world). This happens on all planets and its really an issue as it obviously kills any player that travels.

EDIT: On further inspection I have determined that it is a plugin causing the issue as I do not have this issue in Single Player with the same mods.

Plugins:
WorldEdit
NoSwear
Essentials
GroupManager
ClearLag
Administration_Panel
Votifier
TablistPrefix
Multiverse-Core
WorldGuard
NoCheatPlus
iDisguise
Shopkeepers
aBroadcaster
EssentialsChat
BanItem
SimpleHelpTickets
Lottery
mcMMO
BossShop
Multiverse-Portals
InfoBook
Vault
MassiveCore
EnjinMinecraftPlugin
Towny
Jobs
NoEnderpearl
HolographicDisplays
LWC
Factions
ChestShop

Last edited:

MeSoLost

Jul 27, 2016
nocheatplus! i had the problem that evert teleport put me at bedrock inside the rock and suffocated me or pushed meinto the void. you need to disable nocheat plus's teleport checks or remove it entire as i did

General Gred

Aug 26, 2016
Thank you for the response! While I cannot find out what is causing it exactly as my config is dated, you have confirmed it to be NoCheatPlus. I will look more closely at the config later but I was also thinking of removing NCP, I'm starting to think it has little use on a modded server (with jetpacks and superfast mining equpment).

MeSoLost

Jul 27, 2016
yeah i removed mine too. i just added in all my own cheat event catchers based on what is actually cheating within the modded environment