May 19, 2016
For some reason, I'm having a hard time posting on this forum but I have a crash report.

Edit: Never mind I figured it out now to resume.

So, Extra Planets Crashes when you add Smart Moving and try to add it's animation mod, Render Player API. I've been doing some test to see what causes the crash and I have linked it down to Extra Planets. I have also done this in a smaller test session with only Galacticraft and the addons I have and it is the same results only I do not have that exact crash report, though I can reproduce it for you if it is needed.

Attachments

• smart moving and extra planets crash.txt
    27 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
For some reason, I'm having a hard time posting on this forum but I have a crash report.

Edit: Never mind I figured it out now to resume.

So, Extra Planets Crashes when you add Smart Moving and try to add it's animation mod, Render Player API. I've been doing some test to see what causes the crash and I have linked it down to Extra Planets. I have also done this in a smaller test session with only Galacticraft and the addons I have and it is the same results only I do not have that exact crash report, though I can reproduce it for you if it is needed.
From what i can see the crash log doesnt say anything about my addon so its not a issue with my code

Rexor

Sep 3, 2016
(Sorry for my bad english I'm french)

Your mod is amazing and the wiki is very helpful (kinda difficult to play with an addon when you have no idea how to make the rocket ^^). Environment, items and blocks are great. If I could make a request, I would love to see companions like Slimelings (or more simple like the dogs). It help the immersion a lot and give an impression of changing the planets (Slimelings are just eggs at the beginning but after hours spent with them, they rule the planets and being the father of this changement is an awesome feeling).
If you need help for the wiki, I can help :p.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJRLegends

rezzan

Sep 8, 2016
I can translator turkish language. Can I do it ? I could your translator
5Yg5LM.png

J3ao8J.png

Last edited:

drysdan

Sep 22, 2016
Attempting to launch to Pluto in a Tier 8 rocket, but it's only letting me go to Tier 7 planets. What have I done wrong? Edit: I even put myself in creative and launched using a Tier 9 rocket. Still wont let me land anywhere past Neptune.
2016-09-22_14.05.25.png
2016-09-22_14.08.14.png 2016-09-22_14.08.31.png

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
No, nothing. I glanced through it looking for anything that might be causing it, but didn't see anything. It's a straight install of Galacticraft and Extra Planets 3.6.9
It seems you have disabled pluto in the config, delete the config file and try then

drysdan

Sep 22, 2016
It seems you have disabled pluto in the config, delete the config file and try then
Tried it, but that wasn't it. After a lot of digging, it turns out I have a dimension ID conflict with I think 4 different planets, between ExtraPlanets and dimensions from 2 other mods. I manually changed them to avoid the conflict, and it seems ok now. At least it does so far. I guess in my ignorance I assumed that Forge took care of conflicts when registering dimension IDs.

Reactions: MJRLegends

Quillon

Sep 30, 2016
Are there separate folders for separate planets? I may want to take a couple planets (say, Venus and Mercury) and use them in my gameplay.

Darrin Dailey

Oct 10, 2016
Hi there. Are there any known conflicts with tungsten generation on Pluto or uranium on Ceres? I'm not finding any which makes Tier 9 not possible. I've looked through the configs I know about, but I confess I don't know much, so any help would be welcome. Thanks!