drysdan

Sep 22, 2016
Hi there. Are there any known conflicts with tungsten generation on Pluto or uranium on Ceres? I'm not finding any which makes Tier 9 not possible. I've looked through the configs I know about, but I confess I don't know much, so any help would be welcome. Thanks!

I'm seeing this issue as well. No Tungsten on Pluto at all. Running ExtraPlanets 3.6.9

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Hi there. Are there any known conflicts with tungsten generation on Pluto or uranium on Ceres? I'm not finding any which makes Tier 9 not possible. I've looked through the configs I know about, but I confess I don't know much, so any help would be welcome. Thanks!
I'm seeing this issue as well. No Tungsten on Pluto at all. Running ExtraPlanets 3.6.9
Thanks i will fix ASAP

Darrin Dailey

Oct 10, 2016
Thank you for the quick response. I'm still having a little trouble. I've installed 3.6.10 on my server and client (from 3.6.6) and I deleted the config. I started the server, stopped it and then changed the dimension ID in the config to 19 for Pluto, as it conflicts with Bedrock from Thaumic Tinkerer. I copied the new, changed config to the client. Then I deleted the DIM19 folder and restarted the server and client. I launched to Pluto and still found no tungsten. I'm using a digital miner that accepts the ItemID. Is there some step I'm missing to get tungsten on Pluto? FWIW, earlier I changed Uranus to dimension 17 as it conflicted with The Wyvern Lair and all the Uranus ores spawned just fine.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Thank you for the quick response. I'm still having a little trouble. I've installed 3.6.10 on my server and client (from 3.6.6) and I deleted the config. I started the server, stopped it and then changed the dimension ID in the config to 19 for Pluto, as it conflicts with Bedrock from Thaumic Tinkerer. I copied the new, changed config to the client. Then I deleted the DIM19 folder and restarted the server and client. I launched to Pluto and still found no tungsten. I'm using a digital miner that accepts the ItemID. Is there some step I'm missing to get tungsten on Pluto? FWIW, earlier I changed Uranus to dimension 17 as it conflicted with The Wyvern Lair and all the Uranus ores spawned just fine.
I will look in to it and get back to you

mkat620

Oct 23, 2016
Hey, the red, blue yellow, and purple grass textures are missing. Do you know why this is happening?

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015
a 30:70 universe.
Extra Planets
Features of the addon:
  • 4-10 Tier Rockets
  • Dungeons Tier 4 -10(Some are still Creeper Bosses, but they will be replaced soon!)
  • Tier 2 - 4 Thermal Armour
  • Tools
  • Custom Ores
  • Custom Config options
  • Armor
  • Villages on all of the Planets/Moons
  • Custom Batteries
  • Custom Mobs(Entities)
  • Custom Achievements
  • Space Stations for each of the planets
  • And more....
Planets included in addon:
  • Mercury
  • Venus
  • Ceres
  • Jupiter
  • Saturn
  • Uranus
  • Neptune
  • Pluto
  • Eris
  • Kepler 22b
  • Kuiper Belt(Coming Soon)
  • MakeMake(Coming Soon)
  • Kepler 47b(Coming Soon)
  • Kepler 47c(Coming Soon)
  • Kepler 62b(Coming Soon)
  • Kepler 62c(Coming Soon)
  • Kepler 62d(Coming Soon)
  • Kepler 62e(Coming Soon)
  • Kepler 62f(Coming Soon)
  • Kepler 69b(Coming Soon)
  • Kepler 69c(Coming Soon)
Moons included in addon:

Neptune Moons:
  • Iapetus(Coming Soon)
  • Titania(Coming Soon)
Uranus Moons:
  • Oberon(Coming Soon)
  • Triton(Coming Soon)
Mars Moons:
  • Phobos
  • Deimos
Jupiter Moons:
  • IO
  • Europa
  • Ganymede
  • Callisto
Saturn Moons:
  • Rhea
  • Titan
Note: Report any bugs/problem in this thread!

Screenshots
http://pastebin.com/5XjU6CsN

Wiki
http://extraplanets.mods.wiki/ - Help needed!

Download
For 1.7.10 only
Requires Latest version of Galacticraft Mod (Minimum Build #401) and Forge 10.13.4.1558 or higher!

Download Here

Change log
http://pastebin.com/Bnf71AXt

Credit
Me(MJRLegends) for creating the addon
micdoodle8, radfast and others for creating the galacticraft mod

You are not allowed edit/modify or copy/steal from this mod!
Do not release/post it anywhere else!(Link this thread!)
To use it in mod packs please contact me via pm(For use outside of the curse launcher!).
Isn't triton a moon of neptune and titania a moon of uranus?