SteveKunG

Dec 18, 2013
Lampang, Thailand
twitter.com
Ive got a suggestion:Lazendus B (White dwarf).
Also could you add soon more deadly planets,because there is only one (Diona).
Yeah, Its planned in a future version.

Lists of planet/moon will re-added.
- Koentus Moon (Moon of Diona)
- Kapteyn A/B (Sub surface ocean planet)
- Lazendus B (Dwarf planet)

Looking great, @SteveKunG. I like the Ruined Nibiru Villages :) And the Nuclear Waste generator looks so good.
Thank you :D

Reactions: Zaid yair

MNR

May 9, 2017
OMG THANKS FOR ADDING TO PLANING LIST LAZENDUS B!!!!!
Maybe Kapteyn C XD?

SteveKunG

Dec 18, 2013
Lampang, Thailand
twitter.com
More Planets 2.0.3 for 1.8.9 is out for now, Added new more features! (Fronos Planet are not ready yet)
https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/261990-galacticraft-add-on-more-planets

Added Special Schematic (WIP)
- Ion Cannon
- Black Hole Storage
Added Space Fish
Can be caught only in Crystallize Water using Space Fishing Rod
- Zelius Fish
- Glowing Alien Fish

2HgbgnR.png

FICmI1c.png

ij6FXSJ.png

Reactions: AugiteSoul

hyvesisdood

May 26, 2015
How will the new fronos look like? Also, these tier 4, 5 and 6 rockets look like tier 3 rockets, like the same, so can you also give the tier 4, 5 and 6 rockets their own 3d model?

MNR

May 9, 2017
I think Special Schematic would unlock recipe for new tier of rockets (7). And it will have better texture (wont be like tier 3).

SteveKunG

Dec 18, 2013
Lampang, Thailand
twitter.com
How will the new fronos look like? Also, these tier 4, 5 and 6 rockets look like tier 3 rockets, like the same, so can you also give the tier 4, 5 and 6 rockets their own 3d model?

Design of Fronos aren't finished yet.

I think Special Schematic would unlock recipe for new tier of rockets (7). And it will have better texture (wont be like tier 3).

For Tier 4/5/6 Rocket it will be removed in a future. I don't want to add more tiered rocket into my mod. (I hope Official GC will add more rockets)

Reactions: hyvesisdood

hyvesisdood

May 26, 2015
Design of Fronos aren't finished yet.

For Tier 4/5/6 Rocket it will be removed in a future. I don't want to add more tiered rocket into my mod. (I hope Official GC will add more rockets)
which means that you should start a discussion with the maker of GC, aka Micdoodle8