Editing the wiki

Srsam

May 19, 2017
How can you edit the wiki, it is very incomplete with Venus. Could people help or is it just for developers?

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
We are super happy to have help from people on the Wiki. As well as Venus, it needs many pages updating with new Galacticraft 4 info, and most pages could be improved with more images and screenshots. This could help a lot of people.

(Don't worry about doing something wrong! The admins can see which Wiki pages have been edited, and can fix up anything which isn't right. And the critical pages are protected.)

You need an account on the Wiki to edit. The Wiki should give you the option to create an account. If you have a problem with that, please PM micdoodle8 - it's possible that new accounts need manual approval currently, but I'm sure he will approve you.

Srsam

May 19, 2017
Ok, thank you.

But for Venus there are parts of the wiki that I cannot edit because it say that I have to create the page, could someone make all the pages for Venus?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
But for Venus there are parts of the wiki that I cannot edit because it say that I have to create the page, could someone make all the pages for Venus?
I've added a few new pages, and will add a few more later. But, I think you can create new pages. Just click on the red link, write a few things and submit/save. Anything it's created or written can be tracked down, and we can change, improve upon or fix later if need be, so no need to worry or to write state-of-art texts right off the bat.

Tip: use an existing similar page as standard or a stub.

Tesik

Jul 25, 2015
It would be useful if every article had a history table, like on minecraft wiki, for example.