addon request: adding satellites

Apr 18, 2018
i cant find a addon that adds satellites to galacticraft for version 1.7.10, my idea was is yu can use satellites with the comunications dish. i can code java, but i cant code the galacticraft api. if someone could tell me the name of one or send me the link to one, that'd be great.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
yeah but then i would have to update about 150 other mods in my modpack, and that is my dilema. its a technicpack modpack so its a lot harder than simply downloading mods and putting them in a zip folder and sending to the internet.
Your going to have to at some point, i dont think anyone going to be making new GC addons for 1.7.10 too

Apr 18, 2018
yknow, i think ill just start up MCCreator for 1.7.10 and make it myself. because i cant just update technicpacks. technicpack is a specialized launcher for minecraft that allows you to download and install multiple modpacks and play them when you want to. not to mention updating forge, i have no idea how to do that for technicpack.

Apr 18, 2018
i thought it coded the galacticraft API and i had no idea how to do that. and i download things off 9minecraft because for some strange reason if i get it off curseforge it will not work. but when i get it off 9minecraft, its works. for example, stellarium. i downloaded the curseforge version and it crashes the game before it starts up from some sort of client thing. but when i got it off 9minecraft, it worked fine.