Coal to Diamonds Compressor Recipe?

0_GhostFire_0

Apr 29, 2018
So as the title states I wish to turn coal into diamonds! The reason I put this here is that, a. This recipe was in a galacticraft compressor and b. I have no other leads! this was the recipe. x= coal U=fuel O= blank
xx0
xx0 = Diamond!
U
I cant find the mod that the person who was making the space race video so maybe one of you guys could?
it was IBalistic Squids space race series! Much Appreciated

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
I'm not familiar with videos you mention. However I would guess that this can be done with a "Tweaker" mod, like ModTweaker, RecipeTweaker CraftTweaker, and so on. There are a few of them available and writing your own recipes is pretty easy(imo).

0_GhostFire_0

Apr 29, 2018
I'm not familiar with videos you mention. However I would guess that this can be done with a "Tweaker" mod, like ModTweaker, RecipeTweaker CraftTweaker, and so on. There are a few of them available and writing your own recipes is pretty easy(imo).
Um Hi! Thank you for the reply! But sadly I can't seem to get ModTweaker to work with galacticraft! please help me with this if you know how that would be great! Im really a noob to using tweakers (Literally my first time)

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
If you have some coding experience it should be a cakewalk, most of them (tweakmods) follow standard .json or .xml formats and come with sample files. You can also grab an existing mod pack (this is what I did since I want to make a mod pack) and "dissect" the thing to see how everything works. You can also look at mods that are very "tweak-able" just by themselves, like Ender IO, almost everything in that mod can be configured for very detailed custom recipes that include outputs, time, energy cost etc. They all work pretty much the same. As you read and study them things should start making sense to you and help get you where you want to be. Hope that helps.

0_GhostFire_0

Apr 29, 2018
If you have some coding experience it should be a cakewalk, most of them (tweakmods) follow standard .json or .xml formats and come with sample files. You can also grab an existing mod pack (this is what I did since I want to make a mod pack) and "dissect" the thing to see how everything works. You can also look at mods that are very "tweak-able" just by themselves, like Ender IO, almost everything in that mod can be configured for very detailed custom recipes that include outputs, time, energy cost etc. They all work pretty much the same. As you read and study them things should start making sense to you and help get you where you want to be. Hope that helps.
Um Thanks but I'm still talking about galacticraft I'm not sure if it's supported in ModTweaker and I've been looking and can't find it plus it needs a special handle like micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.ect and I don't know where to find those

0_GhostFire_0

Apr 29, 2018
Oh Sadly it isn't but I can't find any mods that do work with it. so sadly it was a different mod altogether not a tweaker (COMPLETE GUESS)