Insurg3ncy | Galacticraft Version 1.7-3.0.12.503 | 100 | Open | RP | Adventure

Should we add MC-Heli and Cray's Furniture mod?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

• Yes only MC-Heli

• No only Cray's Furniture

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SLEnergy6400

Feb 15, 2016
IMPORTANT: Join the Discord at
https://discord.gg/HXgtcTW

Thank you for clicking on our page!

IP: Insurg3ncy.mcpro.io
Note: We run a modpack!
http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/insug3ncy-20

Welcome to Insurg3ncy, a dystopic Earth in the future; where Earthlings have finally realized Space-Travel is inevitable. However, the nations controlling these lands are quite different...

In 1942, Germany invaded Britain and the Rest of Europe, betraying Italy and creating the Third Reich. Soon After, the USSR in 1967 united with China and the Soviet Union grew exponentially. The British people (who had for the majority gone to Canada) managed to persuade Canada to unite with the United States. The maps of the world changed until eventually, 3 Nations remained: The Third Reich, The United States of America, and the Soviet Union. In 2097, the world was in crisis. Strange aliens called the “Hostiles” attacked, destroying vast swathes of human life. At last, they fired off a chemical assault, which destroyed all enemy life in other regions of the world. They have rebuilt their lands, and now look to the stars for hope.

Rules and Guidelines
Right now we have very few rules, but here they are!
[1] No hacking
[2] No griefing cities
[3] Stealing is allowed
[4] No advertising
[5] No abuse based on gender, age, origin, creed, race, etc
[6] No cheating
[7] No abusing Staff permissions
[8] Have fun!

Any disabled/limited items

This server began with SLE (me!), an avid MC player who loves RP and expanded content. But the story of this server goes back much farther than a server-owner buying a server out of the blue... I was a server owner on my Lord of the Rings server (PSST check it out!) when my friend's server, Lui went down. He didn't know what to do with the server, so I gave him an idea: Why don't we make a space-themed server! We started off a discord and many people got involved. The original concept was Earth having been destroyed, thus what remained was the Nova Republic (Australia) Helian Empire (Britain) Lunar Federation (Great Lakes) Oxius Sanctuary (The Hague, Netherlands) Remnants of Russia (Moscow) and Neon Prime (New York City). But the server owner who wanted to pay for the server realized they couldn't and the idea had to be called off, much to the sadness of many folk...

I tried twice more to reopen Insurg3ncy, then one day I decided to take down my Star Wars Server. Realizing I had an open server, I decided to plan out and add Insurg3ncy at last! Of course much had changed, so instead of 5 factions we made 3.

We don't have many screenshots as it's quite a new server, but I do have this for you:
INSURG3NCY.png

Staff:
SLEnergy6400 (Owner) President Grey S. Hunter of the United States
SirLui (Co-Owner)
HloxErSyn (Modpack Creator) Raymond the Rogue
Pimpey (Admin) Führer Hans Kendlbacher of the Third Reich
Kongfumonkey2 (Admin) General Secretary Josef Nilats of the Soviet Union
Mancuk1972 (Moderator) Vice President Adam Snow of the United States
Flo_Schreiber (Helper) Politician Alexandre Kalanov of the Soviet Union

Screen_Shot_2018-02-23_at_4.28.21_PM-1.png