oil degenerated

spacezombie

Jun 23, 2018
hi!

last night i was playing galacticraft and was searching for oil. I found some and refined it. The next day i went
searching again but found nothing even where i knew there was oil. I used an x-ray pack but still saw nothing. i am using the latest version of galacticraft for minecraft 1.7.10 (version 1.7-3.0.12.504)
i am positive that it despawned. all i know is that i added some mods in between before searching again. buildcraft, ic2 and enderstorage. im not sure but maybe one of them messed up the world. any help would be greatly appreciated since i dont want to start again since it took so long to get here and i could go to creative but that would ruin the fun. if you know anything that i can do to maybe regenerate it that would help me a lot.

thanks

Last edited:

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
Do you have any kind of oil now? BuildCraft(BC) adds oil to the game, so it sounds like it got "lost" during the "retro-gen" of the world when you added the other mods. Worst case I see is: BC added, BC "claims" all oil, BC removed, all oil removed. If this is the case, then you can force Oil re-gen in core.conf