Is it possible to build multiple space stations in Single Player?

Pacca

Oct 29, 2018
Pretty self explanatory. I was thinking it'd be cool to build multiple satellites with their own dimensions. I know it's possible in multiplayer, but it seems to be limited to one player per station. And since I'm in single player, I'm stuck with the one right now...

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
No you can not, however you do have ":unlimited space". There is only one entry point via rocket, you can use other mods with teleporters to go to various stations. Otherwise you must have a multiplayer server running.

PhysicalNova

Jun 21, 2018
France
No you can not, however you do have ":unlimited space". There is only one entry point via rocket, you can use other mods with teleporters to go to various stations. Otherwise you must have a multiplayer server running.
Actually, if you use automatic launchers, you can have multiple stations, close by (if one rotate, everyone will rotate with it tho). You can use channels to get to one or another.

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
I think the confusion is "Station", in GC the "Space Station" is a dimension, and in single player there can be only one "Space Station" dim. Whereas in Multiplayer, each player/team gets a dedicated dimension so no one outside of your team can gain access to it.

PhysicalNova

Jun 21, 2018
France
Oh ok. Yes, of course you cannot make multiple space stations as one player. I was suggesting a work-around that problem. But with that, is it really usefull to have multiple space stations as 1 player ?