Change the Changelog?

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
I'm not sure I understand what your asking for, the log is extremely detailed. The only way to get any more detailed is to read the code checked in. Or are you asking for someone to "translate" it?

Jan 3, 2017
I have no idea where an update starts and where it begins. I'm just more akin to how curseforge does their changelogs.

Jan 3, 2017
I was wanting it to be a little more user-friendly so that I actually have a reason to download the new updates, not looking up bugs that I didn't know exist on GitHub.

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
You should always run the "latest" build, as they are bug fixes, and any problem you have, you will be asked to update and re-check your issue. There is currently no new item/block to be added, so just bug fixes are posted in the releases. If there are new items/blocks/dimensions(some are slated, and have been posted, but only proof of concept at this point. they are available for you to play with if your interested) added I'm sure they will be posted as such.

Jan 3, 2017
I meant, I didn't want to cross reference bug numbers. I would rather have it setup to how a curseforge changelog would be. I don't want to be constantly looking at GitHub to see what bugs they're talking about in the changelog.

Jan 3, 2017
Yeah, something like that but for every version and more details or is that too much for the team to handle?

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
Not going to happen unless someone volunteers to do it... I however don't see any "upside" to doing so. If you have a problem you would have filed a bug (after searching the database), and you would get notification(if you haven't filed the bug, then you can select follow) of when the bug is closed and what build it will be in. So you really are beating a dead horse here...

Jan 3, 2017
It's more of a quality of life fix. I just like knowing what's been changed between each update in a neat and concise way.

Jan 3, 2017
That page will automatically update as I make new builds. If you bookmark that you'll always be able to see the changes for each individual build.

Oh, I thought you had to manually put in the updates. If that's the case, thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for.