How to get "Must use GC's own space metals in recipes = false" to work in GC3

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
I set "Must use GC's own space metals in recipes" to false in the config, but when I try to use Titainium from Steel Industries in the compressor, nothing. I double checked and the opition was still set at false. I CAN use GC Titainium in Steel Industries recipes but not the other way around. What do I do? I mainly play on 1.7.10 as my PC can run lite 1.7.10 modpacks smoothly however only pure vanilla on 1.8 and newer.

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
I know there will be no further development work done on the 1.7.10 code base. And in the "latest" versions everything is ore-dict.'d so there should be no need for any other options in the config files.

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
I know there will be no further development work done on the 1.7.10 code base. And in the "latest" versions everything is ore-dict.'d so there should be no need for any other options in the config files.
By default, Galacticraft restricts you to IT'S space metals in it's recipes so you need to change the config to allow items from the ore dict to work with GC's space metal recipes! And I want a answer from staff because they tend to know how to fix something under the hood. And I recall that they said only bug fixes for GC3.

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
Yes, they said "game breaking bugs" but you don't have a bug, your asking for a feature addition. There is a solution but I guess you will just have to wait for the "staff" to tell you what it is.

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
I'm not asking for a feature. I'm asking how to get one already in there to work. Also, not the place for convertison. End of story.