Addon Compatability + Creating Addons help

CrazyPanda741

Jul 24, 2019
Hello! Me and my friends are running a private survival Galacticraft server, and I think it would be super cool to make an enormous galaxy with tons of different systems planets and moons to explore. So if someone would be interested in trying to make a way to put a ton of different addons together that would be great. Anyway, i’d like to know how to create my own addons. I do know some programming (though I’ve mainly worked on web design) but I have a very basic knowledge of Java. I do think however that I could figure out how to do the dimension creating (though tips are always appreciated), but I don’t know how to hook it up to the rest of Galacticraft. If I’ve created a dimension per say, how would I assign it an icon on the galactic map, and how would I make it so that players could travel there through it? Thanks!

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
Hello! Me and my friends are running a private survival Galacticraft server, and I think it would be super cool to make an enormous galaxy with tons of different systems planets and moons to explore. So if someone would be interested in trying to make a way to put a ton of different addons together that would be great. Anyway, i’d like to know how to create my own addons. I do know some programming (though I’ve mainly worked on web design) but I have a very basic knowledge of Java. I do think however that I could figure out how to do the dimension creating (though tips are always appreciated), but I don’t know how to hook it up to the rest of Galacticraft. If I’ve created a dimension per say, how would I assign it an icon on the galactic map, and how would I make it so that players could travel there through it? Thanks!
for you everything is already done. Here is a pack with almost all add-ons under 1.7.10, only they are old versions, I'm too lazy and can't upgrade :)