Galacticraft including other mods

Just thinking it would be cool if you had a choice to download versions of Galacticraft with other mods installed. Like Galacticraft with Optifine or with BuildCraft and RedPower, things like that. Just for those people who suck at installing mods, like me :p

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
This is for sure not going to happen. Just get a modpack with Galacticraft included (I don't think there is any yet), or learn to install mods. It's not that difficult, it's always the same.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
This is for sure not going to happen. Just get a modpack with Galacticraft included (I don't think there is any yet), or learn to install mods. It's not that difficult, it's always the same.
There are tons of them on the Technic Platform, theres literally like 50 modpacks with galacticraft

PeppermintPig

Mar 25, 2013
Lapito's Galacticraft bundle is #2 in the rankings on the Technic Launcher site. It comes with some great mods, including Redpower2 for its tekkit core.

While I prefer to see a mod stay true to its intended function, I wouldn't mind seeing compatibility with Redpower2, particularly the blutricity system since it uses batteries and solar panels, emulates how electricity really works and is a perfect match for a space sim mod.