Animal Spawning Problem

Jacorp

Sep 15, 2019
I'm playing on 1.12.2, with the latest version of Galacticraft.

For some reason, animals will only spawn in groups, especially llamas and wolves. I've almost exclusively seen llamas and wolves, but I saw a group of pigs once. Also, the llamas are spawning in ungodly amounts in one place. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 2019-09-15_23.10.21.png
    2019-09-15_23.10.21.png
    997.5 KB · Views: 1

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
Are you running any mods that have to do with animals? I've seen bugs w/minecraft about llamas and wolfs (llama spits at wolf, wolf goes hostile, then doesn't attack just runs around until llama kills it). And remember seeing something about them in groups of 10+, but I can't remember in what context it was, other than it wasn't of any interest to me.(ie didn't affect game play, or wasn't a bug)

Jacorp

Sep 15, 2019
Are you running any mods that have to do with animals? I've seen bugs w/minecraft about llamas and wolfs (llama spits at wolf, wolf goes hostile, then doesn't attack just runs around until llama kills it). And remember seeing something about them in groups of 10+, but I can't remember in what context it was, other than it wasn't of any interest to me.(ie didn't affect game play, or wasn't a bug)
No, Galacticraft is the only mod I have installed.