mathieson

Mar 23, 2013
it would be nice if you could sleep in beds on the moon like you can in the over world so you dont lose your base just a small suggestion but it would help me a lot because my rockets always land in random places and often far away from my base. a small suggestion but if you can do it it would be great.

i hope you take this into consideration.

bart74

Mar 23, 2013
yes,that would be nice,or a least,make them don't explode (my poor space station :()

PeppermintPig

Mar 25, 2013
Learned the hard way that I couldn't use beds on the moon in my little moonbase loft. Now I'm a loony lunarian with sleep deprivation!

mathieson

Mar 23, 2013
i learned the hard way then my bro thought it would be funny to sleep in all ten beds in my space station

Theforeseen1

Mar 24, 2013
Maybe make it so that you could places beds on the walls and up side down like the astronauts do on the iss

Theforeseen1

Mar 24, 2013
Well actually I watch NASA videos and while your space since there is no feeling on your head it doesn't matter what way you are and there beds are every where

Mar 22, 2013
Astronauts aren't supposed to sleep underside down, for obvious reasons. (there may not be gravity but getting a headrush still exists.)

...exactly how does this make sense? "no gravity" and "headrush still exist" are direct contradictions...you dont get a headrush without gravity. a headrush is when your blood starts to pool in your brain because it has a hard time going against gravity. same thing when you stand up, except the blood is in your feet and you dont have enough blood going to your brain.