Cannot "Launch" To The Moon On A Moonquest++ Server 1.12.2

Rockie

Mar 26, 2020
I have a minecraft server that uses the Moonquest++ mod pack that includes galacticraft and extra planets. I will include a picture of the included mods. I got into a rocket and took off, reaching the galaxy map. When I highlight the moon and click the green "Launch" button, absolutely nothing happens. From what I've seen, this may be a dimension problem but I'm not sure how to fix it. I already tried altering the dimension ID for the moon in the galacticraft core config file but it didn't work.

EityXw1

I was looking at my latest.log from my own .minecraft folder and I repeatedly saw this line which I assume is me trying to press the "launch" button.
[00:00:06] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [com.mjr.extraplanets.client.gui.screen.CustomCelestialSelection:drawCustomButtons:469]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempt to create provider for dimension id [-28] failed because it has not been registered!

Any help would be extremely appreciated! Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Mods.PNG
    Mods.PNG
    85.3 KB · Views: 4

juriju

Apr 4, 2020
I do have have the same problem and it turns out that what glitches your galacticraft is the "Extra planets mod" let me guess the launch button stays in red? It also happens to me and the only way to solve it is uninstalling Extra planets I do not know if theres a way to solve it, actually I have just posted that problem if i get a response I gonna make sure to share it with you :)