Adding Energy Using Animals

Lt1201

Mar 16, 2013
Using basic components or something along the lines of that... you should add an animal energy converter. This would be something where you lure the animals to a treadmill of some kind, (using the corresponding foods in which they follow you when you have them equipped) for example pigs follow carrots. So you would get them to follow you and then you would place the same food in the treadmill by right clicking and placing the food. The food would eventually run out though so there would need to be some effort put into this after the treadmill is built. This would cause the animal to start walking towards the food and generate energy. you could harness this energy by attaching copper wires to the side of the treadmill and then the other end to a battery box. This wouldn't generate much energy by one animal alone but you could link the treadmills together and boost the output per animal running on treadmill. Each animal would provide a different amount of energy faster. So because the cow is the biggest animal it would generate the most amount of energy at a time. The chicken would generate the smallest amount. I don't believe this is an actual thing yet but it would be awesome if this could be made and then implemented when things calm down for a bit Micdoodle8. Please comment if this is a good idea or not everyone!!!

cur25

Mar 13, 2013
I can see it before me, animal sweatshops. Seems like fun! I just don't think it fits in with GalactiCraft (at least not at the moment), it's more something for the other mods of Universal Electricity.