Addon [1.7.10] ExtendedPlanets [ALPHA]

Breadabix

Jun 5, 2018
It automatically downloaded a .jar.zip file, still only have to put it straight in the mods folder though

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015
a 30:70 universe.
The 1.4.1 update has just been released because of a compatibility issue. This has been fixed, enjoy!

It automatically downloaded a .jar.zip file, still only have to put it straight in the mods folder though
I tested it out and it did for some reason download as a zip file, I think it's an issue with Mediafire, so I switched it to Dropbox.

Marly

Jun 25, 2019
URSAL
I love your addon, we hope that you will soon give us signs of life, and that you give a recipe for crafting the level 5 rocket :v

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015
a 30:70 universe.
ExtendedPlanets v0.4.2 has been released after only a year of inactivity! Also, if everything continues going smoothly, the 1.12.2 port should be out soon. I wish I could give an exact date, but as can be seen I'm pretty bad at that.

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
ExtendedPlanets v0.4.2 has been released after only a year of inactivity! Also, if everything continues going smoothly, the 1.12.2 port should be out soon. I wish I could give an exact date, but as can be seen I'm pretty bad at that.
finally, yes

PercyJames

Jun 18, 2020

it's been 2 months. any updates?