Better World Generation + Galacticraft = Crash

Nethan

Mar 21, 2013
Hi,

I just see that using Better World Generation 4 v1.01B for MC 1.5.1 and Galacticraft last version (0.1.27) make the game crash at the exact moment I click on "Moon" in the dimension world window.

Until then, there is no problem. Of course, Better World works fine alone, and Galacticraft too alone.

I tried with a new world, and on an existing one too where I saved on the moon : the crash happens in all cases with the same error.

Your game type (Server or Client): ...Where do I know that ? Server, I guess...
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.27
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.1.611
Any other installed mods: Optifine HD U B1 for 1.5.1, Better World Generation v1.01B, CodeChickenCore & NEI
Error Report (if applicable): http://pastebin.com/CSH7jH2y
The game mode the bug occured in: SSP (offline)

The game begins at line 375 and the bug itself is at 442 and next. I pasted all to be sure...

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
Hi,

I just see that using Better World Generation 4 v1.01B for MC 1.5.1 and Galacticraft last version (0.1.27) make the game crash at the exact moment I click on "Moon" in the dimension world window.

Until then, there is no problem. Of course, Better World works fine alone, and Galacticraft too alone.

I tried with a new world, and on an existing one too where I saved on the moon : the crash happens in all cases with the same error.

Your game type (Server or Client): ...Where do I know that ? Server, I guess...
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.27
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.1.611
Any other installed mods: Optifine HD U B1 for 1.5.1, Better World Generation v1.01B, CodeChickenCore & NEI
Error Report (if applicable): http://pastebin.com/CSH7jH2y
The game mode the bug occured in: SSP (offline)

The game begins at line 375 and the bug itself is at 442 and next. I pasted all to be sure...
Are you sure you are using the Forge Version of the Mod (Better World Generation 4 v1.01B)?

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
I'd image it's because Better World Gen is trying to alter the generation of GC's moon.

For anyone else, the error log says:
2013-03-28 00:37:58 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.world.gen.layer.GenLayer.func_75901_a(JLnet/minecraft/world/WorldType;)[Lnet/minecraft/world/gen/layer/GenLayer;

Nethan

Mar 21, 2013
I am 100% sure that I have the Forge version of this mod (the B version) and I tried too with Forge 605 who was suggested in the BWG topic, but the error remains.

I'd image it's because Better World Gen is trying to alter the generation of GC's moon.

I think the same thing, but I reported it anyway.

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
Strangely i just installed that mod and went to the moon on a fresh world and nothing crashed.

I just have this feeling that ...
Code:
2013-03-28 00:37:59 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The ForgeModLoader state engine has become corrupted. Probably, a state was missed by and invalid modification to a base classForgeModLoader depends on. This is a critical error and not recoverable. Investigate any modifications to base classes outside ofForgeModLoader, especially Optifine, to see if there are fixes available.
You seem to be using the latest version of optifine thought.
I'll have another try but i'm running out of ideas. :\

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Strangely i just installed that mod and went to the moon on a fresh world and nothing crashed.

I just have this feeling that ...
Code:
2013-03-28 00:37:59 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The ForgeModLoader state engine has become corrupted. Probably, a state was missed by and invalid modification to a base classForgeModLoader depends on. This is a critical error and not recoverable. Investigate any modifications to base classes outside ofForgeModLoader, especially Optifine, to see if there are fixes available.
You seem to be using the latest version of optifine thought.
I'll have another try but i'm running out of ideas. :\

"The Forge State Engine has become corrupted... it is a critical error and is not recoverable.
I'm gonna go out a limb here and say that isn't a good sign. You'd probably want to re-install everything because the way Forge put it, it doesn't sound like it can be fixed any other way.

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
Actually i didn't install the mod right ( fail , my head just went "forge -> lets put in mods folder and forget about those readme's").
Will test again...
and...
It's a crash...

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
Is it the same crash error?
Yup.
Its a
Code:
2013-03-28 21:08:52 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.world.gen.layer.GenLayer.func_75901_a(JLnet/minecraft/world/WorldType;)[Lnet/minecraft/world/gen/layer/GenLayer;
Then Forge panics.