planets so many which one do you chose

Mar 30, 2013
Florida, USA
Ok so I see alot of potential in this mod and would like to help it (ill try whether or not it'll be help well that no my problem). I think that there should be tons of planets and such with all different types like there is in the videos of the mod but there is one type of planet that was not an earth like planet. that is the type of planet that I think should be added I realize how big of an undertaking this is but it would probably be worth it if you used some of the basic things from vanilla to do it. also what would be interesting is to have partial air like 10% oxygen that would be able to breath for like 1 or 2 breaths without anything else. also what has tons of potential is to have planets that are not like the normal world but would have the capability of becoming an overworldish type planet throw like add water air plant life and grass in places to the planet.

please post what you think of my ideas and what you would like. :)

Firestorm4204

Mar 23, 2013
hmm... This type of planet would take a lot of time, and I dont think this will happen until at least PLUTO comes out! If you learned/already knew how to do java, you could add this in the addons page

Mar 30, 2013
Florida, USA
ok I dont know how to do it but that sounds nice and ill look into it also they would also have to make a way to get other solar systems like a bigger rocket hehehehe whit more fuel and stuff.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
This does not belong into the addon page, unless you made an actuall an addon that adds this to the game