Toonu

Mar 17, 2013
New
Hey guys, instead of arguing over some stupid name and making up stories for how Minecraft starts when, in reality, it's just game and there isn't really a story, why don't we collaborate instead of fight come up with some real suggestions for Galacticraft? Wouldn't that be nice? Sometimes this place starts to turn into Youtube...​
A smart person for once! If there is no such thing as Nasa, why is there nasa workbenches? And if it isn't earth why is there mars? ( Owned)​
In one topic someone say... – There should be a MASA instead of NASA for Minecraft Aeronautics and Space Administration.
and I think Micdoodle rename it soon.

Wulfyk

Mar 30, 2013
Warsaw
www.planetminecraft.com
First thing first. Miencraftia have some ruins in deserts and jungles, so there could be civilization at some point. Beside if we wanna make Minecraftia history we should start with: "Long time ago there was nothingless, and above nothingless Notch was floating. And then Notch said: "Let there be world filled with grass" and it's done." But thta for separete thread. For sugestion that NASA or MASA should be in game as couple of buildings with stuff in it i say no. Players are for making MASA. Its modification for adding to your country space program.

cur25

Mar 13, 2013
Well, there have been a society in Minecraftia that were more advanced than the current testificates. They created the strongholds and from there, the end portals (it doesn't look like something that would be natural, it has to be artificial). It is even possible that they created the pillars in The End in an attempt to please the Enderdragon (or maybe the Enderdragon was a weapon of theirs).

Anyway, there could be other left-overs from them as well on Minecraftia. They might not call themselves NASA (or MASA), that doesn't mean stuff could be left behind.

jbjoseph

Apr 29, 2013
Charleston, SC
New
Hey guys, instead of arguing over some stupid name and making up stories for how Minecraft starts when, in reality, it's just game and there isn't really a story, why don't we collaborate instead of fight come up with some real suggestions for Galacticraft? Wouldn't that be nice? Sometimes this place starts to turn into Youtube...​
A smart person for once! If there is no such thing as Nasa, why is there nasa workbenches? And if it isn't earth why is there mars? ( Owned)​

I think what we've learned here is that the Overworld is Earth and the moon is the moon, however, I think the real question is: Is the sun the sun? Or just a minecraft star? IS SPACE EVEN SPACE ANYMORE?! How can you include space in minecraft if you can't represent it in block form? This is just terrible. Worst mod ever, completely inaccurate, I say we boycott it.