Air lock

Ellthan

Apr 1, 2013
How am I supposed to use the air lock? I created two inverted frames using redstone (one opens while the other closes automatically)but when I lock myself IN without oxygen tanks I still lose health, what am I doing wrong?

Ellthan

Apr 1, 2013
So if a create a small air bubble in my air lock shelter at least once, so long as I never destroy (or fuel) the air distributor the oxygen will remain there forever?

Chris Black

Apr 2, 2013
Speaking of air locks, I have created an enclosed space station. When I turn the air on to distribute O2 to the building (although everything is sealed) I get air leaving the area and spreading out into space instead of staying in the building and not expanding further. I can't seem to figure out how the air is getting out. Everything is enclosed. Does air go through the : Glass / Lamps / or any other blocks that you guys know of?

Wulfyk

Mar 30, 2013
Warsaw
www.planetminecraft.com
As far as i know air is generated in form of bubbles. Unless if something changed in newest version. And it doesn't matter what is in way air will magicly warp walls into it. Yep i know its not realistic but hey it's still WIP mod so we need to bear with bubbles for now.

Chris Black

Apr 2, 2013
yes... if you put a distributor in an enclosed space.... sometimes the air will not leave the room and expand out further than the blocks that are preventing it from escaping. I have 2 buildings where the air does not leave the room. Allowing for the whole room to be filled with O2 and there is no excess generation of O2 outside of the building.