my cape

Woonitu

Mar 25, 2013
I just noticed, maybe its because you added capes in your mod, but my old cape from Minecon 2011 dosn't show up if i have your mod installed, not really complaining, i realized i wasn't wearing it and went to make sure my settings hadn't changed and it turns out that if i have galacticraft in i can't use my cape

tyrantelf

Mar 23, 2013
Hmm, this isn't really "support", it's more of a bug if anything, but I could see how the cape system for donators that galacticraft has could cause problems with minecon capes.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
It's kinda weird atm, because it handles it like this: you either wear an galacticraft cape, or it renders nothing there(no other capes or anything) You can disable the cape thing in the config and you should see your MineCon cape again

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Hadn't actually tested this, but now it seems the override capes option in the config file does not work great with Minecon capes. I myself went to Minecon 2011 (it was awesome btw, you should go next year if you can :)), so I have the cape, but when setting the setting in the config file to false, it still shows my donator cape.

But I guess this is more of a bug, so someone should move it to the correct section.