Current Update?

Mar 26, 2013
Hey. Its me from the oxygen post. I wanted to ask micdoodle something, but before I do I will congratulate you on your new site. Good job man! You deserve it! One thing though, apparently, I went to the downloads, and 1.33 was there. However, there wasn't anything telling me what is in the current update. So, I was wondering if you could post or direct me to what is in it so I don't look stupid with my friends and videos not knowing what to do......yeah. (P.S I am currently tired so I might sound a little weird.)

tyrantelf

Mar 23, 2013
Hey. Its me from the oxygen post. I wanted to ask micdoodle something, but before I do I will congratulate you on your new site. Good job man! You deserve it! One thing though, apparently, I went to the downloads, and 1.33 was there. However, there wasn't anything telling me what is in the current update. So, I was wondering if you could post or direct me to what is in it so I don't look stupid with my friends and videos not knowing what to do......yeah. (P.S I am currently tired so I might sound a little weird.)
I agree, he did deserve the new site. I'm working on a jenkins system to promote builds so people know which ones are good, and also a way to automatically add them to the website when they're promoted.

I hope to have it up later today, as I have a lot of free time at the moment. If it's not up, then it will be soon enough.

Reactions: PureTryOut