Terraforming

roadd

Apr 16, 2013
What about terraforming, like spore.
You need to make huge reserves of oxigen and an upgraded version of a distributor to apply oxigen globaly . It will be cool the make moon like earth .
When you are in the planet menu it will say the progress and stuff like this.
You would need to take plants and animals from earth and transfer to the planet after a perriod they will evolve and you can transfer a limited amount of spieces. Different planets will have different evolution progress. You will need to use lava or ice in different machines to heat or cool the planet or steam or a atmosphere absorber to make the right conditions for life. Or maybe they will evolve in brutal condition like in the Titan's metan atmosphere or in the saturn dense atmsphere.

I think it will be cool.(Sorry for incorect spelling:))

Andre

Mar 3, 2013
What about terraforming, like spore.
You need to make huge reserves of oxigen and an upgraded version of a distributor to apply oxigen globaly . It will be cool the make moon like earth .
When you are in the planet menu it will say the progress and stuff like this.
You would need to take plants and animals from earth and transfer to the planet after a perriod they will evolve and you can transfer a limited amount of spieces. Different planets will have different evolution progress. You will need to use lava or ice in different machines to heat or cool the planet or steam or a atmosphere absorber to make the right conditions for life. Or maybe they will evolve in brutal condition like in the Titan's metan atmosphere or in the saturn dense atmsphere.

I think it will be cool.(Sorry for incorect spelling:))
why would anyone bother if you can do every thing you can do on the moon on earth/overworld?

Jake

Mar 11, 2013
why would anyone bother if you can do every thing you can do on the moon on earth/overworld?
Well, it would allow for liveability on those places, but you'd still be able to mine the special items from the planets that were originally there.

roadd

Apr 16, 2013
I wanted to say they could evolve and give u special items and every planet has his original evolutions and you can transport to that planet a limited number of spieces and if you think correct you could have items that are not anvaible in another spieces transported. And when you reach an specified amount of oxigen, heat, atmosphere
the planet would spawn the trees that you get to that planet or animal and the evolved things :)
Again like spore:)

Space_guy

Apr 19, 2013
I love the idea. It would be sweet if after you terraform the moon the moon texture in the overworld updates to reflect the new conditions.

Apr 29, 2013
well what i was thinking with the terraforming idea is when you get to the moon its a barred wasteland already with every thing there but there should be a "dark side" like when you see the eclipse in the night sky when your on the moon you half to deal with that because temperture drops dramaticly on the moon when theres no light so i was thinking like if you had a farm youd half to set up a green house so that when it was dark it would kick in a start heating it up to normal temperature and putting down water should at least have some gravity affect also so if there was water going over to a ledge instead of it have to go down on the first block depending on how much of water build up it should leave a block or two untouched by water because of the low gravity