Lander tweak

deathgears

Mar 5, 2013
i noticed the lander only really goes one direction, down. this make it rather hard to pick a landing spot, and has potential. why not have the lander be able to hover and even ascend for a limited amount of time or fuel? this would make landings feel a lot less rushed and finding that perfect spot a bit more satisfying. another idea would be to get back in the lander to fly a short distance, depending on how much fuel you had, or even add the ability to re-fuel the lander to go back into space to meet with the rocket apollo-style?

bart74

Mar 23, 2013
the lander is only wip and may change,but for sure,I hope it won't just be a kind of chest that contain your rocket but a kind of rocket to go back on earth instead of simply disapearing undergroud
and you're right,landing is really rushed,only few seconds to press space button to slow down
about fuel part,it's a really good idea,and should be really hard for player since they shouldn't spend it all while landing or they won't be able to go back home,I'd like to see hard thing such as this