UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Status
Not open for further replies.

majix560

Apr 12, 2013
Chris refuses to start the server untill the 1.5.2 release so... Who wants a backup server started? Everyone will get creative and it has the latest GC and no whitelist. :p (this server will be very temporary)
I do!

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013

shony15

May 16, 2013
Minecraft Username: shony15
Do you swear a lot?: well, no. there aren't many people in Israel who can say such thing, but I'm proud in myself.
Have you ever griefed?: I remember only 1 time I griefed, and it was after that dirty person griefed all my rare staff. then I leaved that server.
Are you mature?: um, yes. I'm doing the best I can. By my religion, I already mature but IDK what you're thinking about me.
How do you like to play Minecraft?: When I bought minecraft, I played only on singleplayer. Then I discovered the amazing world of public servers. But a bit later, I started to play with mods. I alwais searching for intresting mods to play. I think mods are AWESOME and they're adding things that alwais had to be in normal minecraft.
If you mean what is my playing style, I like to build and upgrade all the time. I can play alone but I like people who joining me. That's why I love faction servers. but factions can also be annoying, when you try to find place to build a house. I don't alwais like pvp, but if someone will start attacking me I will defend myself happily.
note: The last server I played in was tekkitmain server (Chillax Tekkit). I leaved the server becase 2 reasons:
1) Someone griefed up all my stuff and my chests
2) There was a very strange bug on tekkitmain, that about every 5 minutes your armor was "double" itself into your galacticraft armor slots. becase of that your chests was full of power armor, and your oxygen on space was end up about every 5 minutes. That's impossible to build a space base like that.
I hope this server is good, it don't have that problems and the most important feature: it has no lags.

paper_beemo

Mar 24, 2013
Can someone skype chris and tell him to remove my player.dat
i was messing with nbtedit and caused me to get error screen on login
or can u PM or reply he's skype so i can tell him my self

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Take a gander at this, Chris.2013-05-21_19.36.51.png2013-05-21_19.36.54.png2013-05-21_19.47.15.png
Don't worry about Lego, he helped me repair.
We boarded up your house and I stopped the server when I got off. Someone has a grudge against you Chris, it was only your house that got griefed.

nanoandrew

May 22, 2013
Minecraft Username: nanoandrew4
Do you swear a lot?:eek:nly to my brother ;)
Have you ever griefed?:eek:nly against players i hated
Are you mature?: Yep
How do you like to play Minecraft?: I like survival, and i like when the server is friendly

nanoandrew

May 22, 2013
Minecraft Username: Chexmi24
Do you swear a lot? Nah
Have you ever griefed? Sometimes, but only when i got mad at the server (extreme situationes)
Are you mature?: Yes, i guess ;)
How do you like to play Minecraft?: Survival, with friends.

ProfessorG42

May 24, 2013
Blood-gulch canyon
MCUN: ProfessorG42
Swearing: I only say bloody hell and replace f*ck with lag
Griefing: did it once Against some unfair admins (They never noticed)
Minecraft? It's Minecraft, we are on a Minecraft Mods forum, talking about a Minecraft server, how can I not possebly enjoy Minecraft. I think this question is offending.

ProfessorG42

May 24, 2013
Blood-gulch canyon
MCUN: ProfessorG42
Swearing: I only say bloody hell and replace f*ck with lag
Griefing: did it once Against some unfair admins (They never noticed)
Minecraft? It's Minecraft, we are on a Minecraft Mods forum, talking about a Minecraft server, how can I not possebly enjoy Minecraft. I think this question is offending.
Oh and if I'm mature? I'm 16 years old with the Morals of a 40 year old, I think I'm mature enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.