Advance air physics

akman15

May 24, 2013
As anyone who used the mod will know that the air physics in galacticraft are pretty simple , the air you can breathe on the moon is the space inside a air bubble that is formed from the oxygen distributor .What i would like to suggest is more advance air physics.The air distributor will equally distribuite air in an confide space.Other feature could be: the pressure being configurable,if a hole is presented in the confide space the atmosphere will quickly depressurised and any entities or items from chests will be blown away through the hole breach, this way the airlock will have some use also(besides looking awesome) and the ability to electrolyze water for oxygen that can be used on the air distributer and the hydrogen for power(much like the one from mekanism) .I hope the creator of galacticraft sees this and make my suggestion a reality :)

jbjoseph

Apr 29, 2013
Charleston, SC
I...well, if I'm reading what you wrote correctly, which I am not sure if I am, you're suggesting something along the lines of an object that perhaps, seals air inside a closed structure?

Reactions: akman15

Jourei

May 25, 2013
I'd most indubitably want this feature.
I imagine this to be possible with the water physics, but that it spreads everywhere instead of up or down.
This could also enable some degree of air physics, as if you mine a hole in your space station, you'd have yourself and any loose stuff sucked out, a lot like how water takes away items.