problem with oxygen sealer

Jappards

Aug 2, 2013
when i tried the oxygen sealer, it said unsealed, not that it didn`t have enough oxygen, something like that says mostly that there is a leak, but i couldn`t see any leaks, here are some screenshots of my space station:
5cRfVBf.png

Mjvo1vu.png

p6PpPo7.png

(yes, the wind turbines work on space stations)
i temporarily use oxygen bubble distributors

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
If you call them solar wind turbines it would actually make sense, otherwise no. I believe the area you are trying to cover is too big. I can't quite make it out, but do you have cables running through the ground over there?

Last edited:

Jappards

Aug 2, 2013
well, the block/item is called "wind turbine", so we should call wind turbines in space, solar wind turbines. Thanks, i put some dividers on my space station and it pretty much worked.

Jappards

Aug 2, 2013
well, the fact that oxygen isn`t in the liquidregistry, so it doesn`t go into an endertank (endertanks ignore oxygen pipes), i need that because i want to transfer oxygen to my space station and the moon from the overworld (aka earth), because, you know, earth is full off it.
So i have to use turtles (computercraft) instead, but i prefer to be able to use endertanks.
if oxygen is in the liquidregistry, you could do dozens of things with it.

Last edited:

Jappards

Aug 2, 2013
i know, but have you looked at the first picture? i covered all the lamps outside with Tin decoration blocks

tihmstar

Jul 23, 2013
have you tried to place some more oxygen sealers?
and do you collect enough oxygen with enough collectors?

Jappards

Aug 2, 2013
yes, i do collect enought oxygen wit enought oxygen collectors, but i now transfer the oxygen to my space station
edit: my oxygen supply is destabilizing, i need a better way to transfer oxygen to my space station, a better one that doesn`t use turtles

KrazyMack

Apr 9, 2013
i know, but have you looked at the first picture? i covered all the lamps outside with Tin decoration blocks
then i suggest to systematically block of area's of your space station around the oxygen sealer and open area's one by one, and see where the problem is.