Dex Luther
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi Dex Luther, I was wondering if you join our conversation because we could need your help and your ideas are great, anyway if you agree pls reply to this message
    I see that wolfboyft is an jerk not you :]
    Dex Luther
    Dex Luther
    Dumb ideas that I always gave very good and valid reasons for not liking btw.
    wolfboyft
    wolfboyft
    And the one about waiting? I got a valid argument. ;)

Also, whine? Cry? Don't tell ME to grow up xD

One last thing... do I still 'whine and cry' when you give reasons for not liking an idea? Don't tell ME to grow up, yet again. :p
    Dex Luther
    Dex Luther
    You haven't invalidate anything. Just because you like waiting for no reason, doesn't make it a good idea.

You still haven't and can't prove that waiting is better than the current system.
    When I tried to ask him what happened here, he answered "A dark past full of hating haters (which I think is referring to you alone as I can see by his suggestion threads) assaulting me deserves to stay as a past!" So I am here to ask for your advise: I could care less about this brat if it wasn't for disgusting epatage in his actions. What do I do? I cannot simply ignore him.
    Hi! I am from FTL: Faster Than Light forums, and we have a common problem that go under the name wolfboyft. He came to our forums to do the same what he did here. When I tried to act reasonable, he said something like 'oh no, not the Galacticraft forums shit again!' and seized to listen.
    Vigilantecow
    Vigilantecow
    Oh, he isnt that bad :p Lets all be friends *hug*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…