micdoodle8
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Micdoodle, I have a small problem here...
    All of my messages and posts over the past month have been deleted and I'm not sure why. Have I violated something?
    can you add that oxygen tanks can be put into a bubble thing to create oxygen because my space station is big and all but i dont want to have trees on it as takes up room please reply
    micdoodle8 Can I have an updated forge log without Basic Components installed, but enabled in the config please.
    Saturday at 9:22 AM Delete

denis http://pastebin.com/TtyCyNt5
    Saturday at 9:27 AM Delete

denis Thanks for the answer and help
    Micdoodle8,

I would like to report an abuse by tyrantelf for the following:
    Threatening to temp.-ban Mark Bolhuis for not replying to his message.
    Extreme swearing.
    Just plain abuse of power.

I hope that something can be done. :)
    Hey
    I have been doing a lot of thinking about suggestions for this mod. I was wondering if, i could have the
    API you have made to allow additions to the mod, just to experiment with the ideas we have come up with, and to see if we can put this idea into practice.. I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks

By the way is there any fixed release date for the API
    Um, Micdoodle, me and Marcus have been working out some ideas for Galacticraft that I'm hoping you could see, The posts are Black Hole, Proportioned Rockets, and Enemy Ships. I hope you can take some time and see these! :D (I understand if you don't.)
    Hello, Micdoodle8. I would like to see a Galacticraft "official" technic mudpack on technicpack.net. However, I am not the person to do it as I have no modding experience whatsoever.
    Hello micdoodle, i was wondering if i may begin developing add ons for this pack, i am with a couple of other friends getting together to start making mods, we are not professional but want to learn, we know very basic programming and are working to learn more.
    It would probably be awhile till we get anywhere and get things going, but i was wondering if we get into it if we could make an addon/work together.
    hey Micdoodle8, i can translate galacticraft into spanish :) just pm me and send me the list of items that i have to translate :)
    The best mod I've ever tasted!I hope you keep up the good work! I have very high expectations for this mod. If you need help with a Spanish translation, count me in!

Greetings from Spain! :D
    Hey, do you have the numbers for exact gravity of all the planets or no? If not, I can post a list of it. So, if you wanted to you could post the units rather than the percentage and have us figure it out on ourselves. The actual units would just seem more science-y, ya know?
    Don't really wanna bug you, but did you read my Alpha Centauri suggestion/idea? Really would like to know what you thought of it, although I don't wanna add tones more to your already large checklist. This mod is great and has some really awesome potential. And whatever you do, DO NOT PUT ANY OF YOU BLOCK IDs IN THE 4000's! Seriously, it seems like EVERY mod used that range do like the 7000's, nobody uses those.
    micdoodle8
    micdoodle8
    And yeah I'll have a look in the suggestions forum
    Dunewolfz
    Dunewolfz
    Really? Some mods I have have items which go well above 10,000 :|
    micdoodle8
    micdoodle8
    Yeah that's item IDs. The block IDs are below 4096. That's why the blocks are always first if you scan through NEI.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…