C
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Are you trying to rename the space station with any odd characters such as a "$" or a period?
    micdoodle8
    micdoodle8
    Thanks, the internals of dimension names in my mod use periods to separate ID from name. I'll have to disallow periods from being used. Parachute texture is a bug, I'll look into that. Thanks for the dual report :)
    C
    ctz414
    No prob... Also, I just encountered another one. Same version, build, etc as last time but when I come across a village(?) I get about 30-50 blocks from it and crash, want me to post a separate bug report with the crash log?
    micdoodle8
    micdoodle8
    That was fixed, just update and it should work fine.
    You need to update Forge. Build 685 is ancient, and is missing a field and causing the crash. Grab build 738 from http://files.minecraftforge.net/. Might also want to update Galacticraft while you're at it.
    C
    ctz414
    Well, as of 1.5.2, I had the latest forge build and it wouldn't even start up because it said "minimal forge build 7.8.0.685" and anything lower or higher than that (even 7.8.0.686) would cause it to not start up. But thanks, I'll try that. :)
    C
    ctz414
    Rhetorical question, why would only a select few things (such as the menu mishap) cause the crash?
    micdoodle8
    micdoodle8
    Because the event that are triggering the crash were added in a later build of forge, even though it works the majority of the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…