Ezer'Arch
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey read my thread how to lunch cargo rocket and help meeeee!!! i watch all your videos help !!! Hey Good voice on youtube but help you will find my thread in general
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    I replied one of your topics.
    You're smart. Would using the Technic Launcher for using several different mod packs be a good idea?
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Depends on what the pack is offering and if it fits in your needs. Also, each mod pack you install it'll create a new game directory and new save system. A world created for a pack won't be compatible with other pack.
    G
    Gamegeek1234
    I was thinking that I would use the Herobrine mod, Galacticraft, Ather 2, a mod that I can't remember the name of that let's you clone yourself and any mob, and several other mods.
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    I've made more than 30 tests. It's not GC or other mod. It's MCPatcher that is messing up the particle rendering. I also used Magic launcher these bugs didn't occur.

1) The "particles aren't rendered" bug is always reproducible if I start MC with MCPatcher. (cont...)
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    2) The "particles won't wear off if slimeling touches a vine" bug only happens if I use MCPatcher too, but I noticed it was harder to reproduce with small slimelings and 100% reproducible with bigger ones (ownership counts? The bigger ones were mine, while the smaller ones I spawned with eggs). Poor guys, it was for science. :3
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    I couldn't recreate the slimeling health bug... tried it exactly as you explained it, leaving with 50/50 health, leaving mars, etc. Came back to a slimeling with 50/50 health.

Is it the max health or the actual entity's health that is bugged? I've made an attempt to fix it in the latest build, but I can't guarantee it since I couldn't recreate it :(
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    It's the actual entity's health. 50/50 goes to 20/50. I tried to reproduce the bug in a fresh new world with the same mods, the bug didn't happen, at all. Then I reopened my existing world with the same mods, the bug did happen. It seems old worlds aren't saving this kind of data.
    NB: you have to quit MC to reproduce the bug.
    Fixed all three bugs. As for the fall damage, maybe the armor is so good that it's reducing the fall damage, and so does being on a planet, so it's reduced to an amount that doesn't actually cause damage?
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    "maybe the armor is so good" Sure, the armor can absorb 100% of the fall damage regardless the height *if* I am wearing the boots *and* the shock absorber is on. If I turn this off, I get fall damage as if I was not using any armor. This is the expected behavior. (cont 1/2)
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    (continuing 2/2)
    Before you have increased the values, I could get 2 or 3 damage points if the criterion was not met. But now, nothing. I don't need to wear the boots or turn off the shock absorber to get damage, just hold any piece of MPS with the hand and I am immune to fall damage.
    Fixed slimeling inventory and landing on overworld without a parachute. I don't think there's anything I can do about the rain without editing base classes. The others I'll have to look into. Thanks for the reports!
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Thank you! I can confirm the 3 fixes in #669. But I forgot to report a few related bugs I found when I was testing Mars.

1) With Slimeling inventory open (http://youtu.be/yCuaRFcUgoU?t=5m14s), I can't grab items from my hotbar, they drop off.

2) I can't place a bag in the upper slot, it drops off too. Unless that slot is reserved for something else...

(CONT 1/2 ...)
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    (continuing...)

3) If I rightclick a slimeling with a bow, it doesn't cancel the attack, instead it freezes the bow pull and when I exit the GUI, the bow fires an arrow.

As to the rain, I don't mind about the visual part... but it seems the rain or thunderstorm are allowing mobs to survive or spawn during the daytime.... not *that* a big issue, well nobody else is complaining... ;)
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Another bug, I think the slimelings still share a bit of the wolf code: I accidentally rightclicked them with rotten flesh and they bred rightway, no GUI was shown. I tried raw chicken, it worked as well.
    Hey, would you mind if I used a screenshot from your reddit post on the Galacticraft post on minecraftforum.net?
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Why would I mind? No problem. :)
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Out of curiosity: which reddit post were you talking about? I think I've summited more than one. Depending on which, I could send you the world save.
    Space station brightness and moon brightness have been tweaked in the latest build. I meant to have the moon darker, not the space stations.
    Your "Hurt by ANY block update in sealed room" bug report should be fixed in the latest build (as of #316). Let me know if that fixes it or not.
    Reactions: Ezer'Arch
    micdoodle8
    micdoodle8
    Fixed in the latest build, thanks :)
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Tested, it's excellent.
    I just would like to point out that copper wires are being rendered with no texture.
    micdoodle8
    micdoodle8
    That should be fixed in the latest build of Basic Components (which Galacticraft is using in the latest build). If you have any other Universal Electricity mods try copying the "basiccomponents" folder from the Galacticraft jar into that mod's zip file.
    If Mekanism is still crashing, a Mek update should fix it.
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    I made an update a day after I had reported the crash, it's fixed now, but I couldn't reply the bug report to say the update fixed the crash.
    Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…