Search results

1. jasonB221

Addon Galacticraft Phobians [Discontinued]

GALACTICRAFT PHOBIANS The Story Line So while exploring space is fun and all, thus far there is no storyline to Galacticraft. You explore space because you can and want to. Enter the Phobians. Residents of the small moon of Mars known as Phobos, they seem to be peaceful. But things are not...
  2. jasonB221

How to Write a Basic Moon Addon (1.7)

Hi yall, its me again. Back with another tutorial on making an addon for Galacticraft 1.7. A lot has changed since my last one, and this is going to be my attempt to explain it. Luckily for any prospective addon makers, Mic and Radfast have done an excellent job in making the 1.7 API extremely...
  3. jasonB221

Let The Games Begin!

As Mars is now out, I find it fitting to begin these two informal guessing games: How long will it take before the "More Planets" people get tired of Mars, and begin their annoying forum posts of "Moar Planets NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"? As there is a Tier 3 Rocket Schematic in the game, which planet...
  4. jasonB221

Designer Planets/Asteroids

Designer planets...? As in something like mystcraft where you build your own world?
  5. jasonB221

The Nation Minecraft |Version a0.1.39.641| 20 slots| Professionally Hosted and 24/7

The owner of The Nation Minecraft has been very kind to me. He has allowed me to use his server to host a small Galacticraft community. This is pure vanilla Galacticraft folks, perhaps using my WIP addon, Space Expanded. Join: galacticraft.tnmserver.com! Hosted in eastern Canada, on a dedicated...
  6. jasonB221

Development How to Code a New Planet

THIS IS NOT A DOWNLOAD!!!! THIS IS A TUTORIAL TO TRY AND HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN ADDON TO THE MOD, AND ADD YOUR OWN PLANET!!! This tutorial assumes you know the basics of java and forge modding, and you already have your forge workspace set up. If not, go to this link...
  7. jasonB221

Forum Suggestion

I think it would be beneficial to the community if players were allowed to comment/edit posted bug reports. That way if someone realizes it was not Galacticraft or if they have added information they can add it in. Also, if it is an easily fixed bug/faq, you could allow other members to point...
  8. jasonB221

Teleports to Incorrect Location

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.804 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.566 Detailed Description = I feel like this bug may have already been reported, but as I do not see it in the forums, I will file a proper report. When you go up in space, create a space station, then...
  9. jasonB221

Accessing the API

I was interested in creating an addon, but I have no idea how to go about doing so. The forge page on it was not very useful. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.