Search results

1. Jake1702

Curseforge

3 out of 10 who manage to get it working? Why wouldn't they get it working? It's installed and used the same way as any other mod.
  2. Jake1702

adding to current server of ftb infinity evolved through twitch version 3.0.2

Are you sure you have it installed on BOTH client AND server?
  3. Jake1702

Addon Space Advanced & Space Advanced 2 ! [1.7.10 & 1.11.2] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

So is it removed completely or is it a config file?
  4. Jake1702

Which addon adds this "death.attack.solar"?

I CAN'T GO ON THE MOON AND THERE'S NO INDICATION WHICH ADDON ADDS IT. All I get when I land is "High Radiation Level" and then I instantly die.
  5. Jake1702

Port GC4 textures to GC3

Well you can't just expect someone to spoonfeed it to you. Look, I'll try if I have spare time, but don't count on it.
  6. Jake1702

Port GC4 textures to GC3

Well if you're too lazy to do it why are you so sure everyone else isn't? It's not that hard to extract the textures from the jar file and make a resource pack for yourself.
  7. Jake1702

GC Machine Recipes Not Showing in NEI

UPDATE: I found this in my log
  8. Jake1702

Addon Space Advanced & Space Advanced 2 ! [1.7.10 & 1.11.2] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Is it possible to DISABLE the feces? It's actually a bit annoying and it's not really useful.
  9. Jake1702

GC Machine Recipes Not Showing in NEI

I have a bit of a strange issue here. The recipes for stuff like basic and advanced wafers for the circuit fabricator, compressed metals in the compressor etc aren't showing in NEI. However, stuff like wafers from ADDONS are showing perfectly fine. Just seems GC Core stuff isn't. I can't seem to...
  10. Jake1702

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

I actually noticed when I made a new creative world and went to different planets, a lot of them actually took me to the WRONG planet and it's all mixed up. For example, I went to a "Pixel" dimension, not sure which addon it's from, and it seemingly took me to Eris based on what all the rocks on...
  11. Jake1702

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

Huge bug, the "Kepler 22b yellow maple forest" biome is generating in the overworld.
  12. Jake1702

Addon [NO LONGER SUPPORTED] UPDATED! Milky way project NEED ASSISTENCE

Adding these all with the configs to an existing space modpack I started playing yesterday. Want to see it all together in an actual playing environment rather than just testing.
  13. Jake1702

I'd highly suggest removing the addons from your dropbox and host the config only as it kind of violates terms of the creators a bit. Unless you got permission in that case excellent. I find your addon to be a very good one. I haven't done much on anything here for a while, and so the addons I...
  14. Jake1702

Make stone torch work like regular torch

Thank you for taking action. I'll try it when I get the chance. :)
  15. Jake1702

Make stone torch work like regular torch

Well, I used the latest TiC for 1.7.10. And, for me at least, the torches aren't replaced when on other planets.
  16. Jake1702

Addon [1.7.10] Galaxy Additions [For Galacticraft 3] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

An extra to this if it was possible with the gravity thing, maybe you'd need a special suit or the gravity will crush you to death?
  17. Jake1702

Addon [1.7.10] Galaxy Additions [For Galacticraft 3] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Uhhh... is there a way to disable the title screen? :p
  18. Jake1702

Ohhh... then, yes, "errors". Maybe have the planets and moons disabled seperately?
  19. Jake1702

Not exactly "errors". Your Jupiter seems to be disabled, however the moon Io is not.
  20. Jake1702

Uhhh... I'm guessing you quoted the wrong post, so if you're talking about the 2 moons bug, then yes. I tried disabling Jupiter from your mod but the moon is still there. (Not trying to be offensive but the other mod had a more realistic Io as it's suppose to be a volcanic planet, so I kinda...