Search results

1. Benoni

Weird footstep bug

Well this is an interesting bug...
  2. Benoni

Bigger Earth

If you create a space station and you look beneath you, you see a small earth.. the thing is.. space stations are really low in orbit so the earth beneath you must be muchhhh bigger.. Just a suggestion.. -Benoni
  3. Benoni

Moon/Overworld Stone

Lol why is the bottom of the moon just normal overworld stone?
  4. Benoni

GC Be Aware!

On 'Galacticraft' dot com there is fake download that may contain virusses. I know Mitch already said this but for the peoplo who didn't read that, You now know. -Benoni
  5. Benoni

Mekanism+Galacticraft=Awesome

I used Mekanism with Galacticraft and that is super awesome! I don't need a Galacticraft Jetpack anymore! :D
  6. Benoni

Farming on Mars

It would be cool if you could hoe the ground of Mars you wouldn't need to bring dirt with you or other things from Earth. You'll only need to bring water and a hoe. I think it is a cool idea. What do you think?
  7. Benoni

Rocket Idea

I had some idea's... if you crash you're rocket than it gets destroyed... what if you crash you're rocket you get some parts back? you'll have to use less materials to build a new rocket. Good Idea? :)
  8. Benoni

Rocket Idea

I really like the rockets and that you can fly with them but i have a idea for a tier 3 rocket. It's just like a tier 2 one but it is bigger it uses more heavy duty plating and you can add another slot so you can in 1 rocket with 2/3 persons. the more people in the rocket, the rocket is bigger...
  9. Benoni

Galacticraft incompatible with Biomes o plenty

Galacticraft is with the planets not very compatible with Biomes o plenty. Biomes o plenty causes flowers to spawn all over the freaking moon what ruïns the moon in my opinion. I make a snapshot of it as soon as possible -Benoni
  10. Benoni

I'm Benoni :D

Hi i'm new to this site! i know Galacticraft all very long and then found this awesome forum! i will be very active! -Benoni