Search results

1. T

Space station falling entities, settings

As some may have noticed, entities, including items, fallen into the void under a space station are killed, just like in any other void. My suggestion is, that they should rather be teleported into the overworld dimension to where the space station was created offset by their coordinates in the...
  2. T

Development Galacticraft code overhaul?

Hello everyone, I have some notes to the structure and organization of galacticraft's code and I'd like to propose some changes to make the code more navigable, easier to maintain and just better overall, I hope you get the point. Here they are: 1) Item/Block misplacement - Some resources, like...
  3. T

Bug reports and suggestions

Hey! I'm going to post bug reports and mostly gameplay balancing suggestions in this thread. This is mainly for developers but any criticism will be apreciated. Bugs: [4.0.0.115] The magnetic table increments every ItemStack shift-clicked into it by 1. [4.0.0.115] Items shift-clicked out of...
  4. T

Server-sided space catalogue

The title says it all. It would be nice to have the space catalogue stored on the server in json or nbt format, so that servers could add extra dimensions without needing addons. I imagine galacticraft providing the icons of our planets and sattelites plus some extra in client resources. The...
  5. T

Tesik's server | MC 1.11.2 - GC 4.0.2.190 | 64 slots | Open | Vanilla

Hello everyone, I decided to start a public Galacticraft 4 server on my PC as to give everyone the oportunity to enjoy the new features in multiplayer. The server is just plain vanilla with forge and galacticraft (although towny might be added if problems arise too frequently. For now, backups...
  6. T

More celestial bodies/more accurate catalog

Like a lot of people, I miss some celestial bodies in the space catalog, so I was searching for information and found out this: Deimos and Phobos (Martian moons) - they are both asteroids and have very low gravity. Their escape velocity is: D:7m/s P:11m/s, so you could get to the space menu just...
  7. T

Better space travelling system

When I launched a Tier 1 rocket on Mars, I realized that tier-based travelling system is a complete disaster - it wasn't even possible to go back. I was thinking about a better system of space travelling and got this: there are some factors, that affect your radius: remaining fuel, rocket tier...