Search results

1. E

GC + BC = crude oil issues.. 1.7.10

Hi all, I am attempting to add BuildCraft to my already existing Forge server which runs among other mods, GalactiCraft. According to the wiki for GC here: https://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/BuildCraft It states: I am running the following versions: Forge 1.7.10 build 1614 GC 1.7-3.0.12.501...
  2. E

Basic Components...

Seems Basic Components is busted/End of Lifed for "Universal Electricity". I had this mod running previously on an old server, and wanted to re-install it again, but something is killing my server with java errors. I thought at first (based on download failures in log) it was in fact, Basic...
  3. E

anyone try it on 1.7.2?

I know main page says it runs on 1.6.4, but many mods also say this and run fine on 1.7.2... Wondering if anyone upgraded/tried it on 1.7.2 and what your results were? Hoping to update a server, and wondering what potential issues it might face.. :) edit: Wanted to add I *did* search for this...
  4. E

Sun not visible - solar panels...

Minecraft version = 1.6.2 Galacticraft version = Galacticraft-1.6.2-a0.1.39.566 micdoodleCore version = MicdoodleCore-1.6.2-a0.1.39.566 Forge version = minecraftforge-universal-1.6.2-9.10.0.842 Been enjoying the mod, but ran into a strange issue last night/this morning.. My solar panels are...
  5. E

server console/game command to....

Remove/permanently delete a user-created space station. I fall into the group, as it turns out that cannot access (or even see) my space station because my account has capitol letters in it. (See my post in the support category/others posts in the bugs category). I tried to sift through server...
  6. E

The known Capitol letters in names space station issue

Here is a repost from the bugs area where I posted a reply to someone else's thread that dealt with exactly what issue I ran into: Hey there.. I'm having this problem too (where I built a space station, but cannot access/go to it). I was wondering if this bug has been fixed in the current...
  7. E

resources on Earth

I have a question.. I have an existing world that my kids and I wanted to use with this mod. (We are running 1.6.2 and the latest galcra from here, map was made with 1.6.2). Everything installed great, no problems during the install process, all went fine. Playing the game, however, left...