Search results

1. S

GC + Bukkit + Forge

Has anyone gotten any of the forge/bukkit hybrids to work with Galacticraft? I've been trying for weeks now with different combinations and can't seem to get anything that works. I've tried the MCPC+ servers and no bueno. When I use a forge + bukkitforge server, everything loads. However...
  2. S

The Fix for my Bugs

Providing an update to this post. As suggested by flashman111 (thank you!), I downloaded bukkitforge for my vanilla/forge/player api only server. It worked great. GC still worked very well. My other bukkit pluggins like WorldEdit and CraftBook work 99% (a few oddities). I would have been a...
  3. S

The Fix for my Bugs

I think the MCPC Plus server jar is not compatible with Galacticraft. I was having the same issue over and over no matter what version of GC I used. Every time I spawned into either the moon or the overworld, as soon as the parachuting chest landed, the game would crash. So, I decied to...
  4. S

Server Crash on Moon Selection

I deleted the world_gcmoon folder and then I was able to join the server without it crashing. I lost the parachute chest, but I can give that stuff back to myself through creative mode if need be. Also, I tried using both 0.0.17 and 0.0.18 and the server would still crash upon me logging in...
  5. S

Just a couple questions to add to this. The moon world was created back with version 0.0.14. Could there be a bug with it? I've always had an issue with loading the moon world anyways. Would the mod allow me to delete the world_gcmoon folder and have it build a new one?
  6. S

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.18 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.2.534 Any other installed mods: Craftbook, WorldEdit, SercureChests Error Report (if applicable): Server Crash Log #1 http://pastebin.com/BjCUEFL8 #2...
  7. S

Crash on realm select screen

I have done that now. I didn't get the "you can't fly" error, but the server is still crashing every time I select the moon. I'll post a seperate thread for that error.
  8. S

Crash on realm select screen

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.17 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.2.534 Any other installed mods: Craftbook, WorldEdit, SercureChests Error Report (if applicable): Server Log - http://pastebin.com/tankbRxD The game mode the bug...
  9. S

Parachuting Chest error

Awesome. I'm totally stoked about this mod and look forward to watching it grow.
  10. S

Parachuting Chest error

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.16 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.2.534 Any other installed mods: WorldEdit 5.5.1, Craftbook 3.5.6, SecureChests v0.7.2 Error Report (if applicable): crash-2013-03-05_21.29.45-server.txt...