Search results

1. Ezer'Arch

⚠ Important Galacticraft WorldGen Facelift

Link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/588707758?t=08h15m50s Then in the following days, I found a few people codding new stuff for Galacticraft on the GC Discord Server, specially new worldgen features. How convenient! So I'd like to propose a modest plan to tweak our current world generation to...
  2. Ezer'Arch

ArchWorld: video series in Portuguese and English

If you speak Portuguese or read English, I'm starting a video series starting on Minecraft 1.7.10 and ending on 1.12 (maybe further). 1st video: Just created a new world from scratch to demonstrate some things with mods in, say, semi-survival mode. It may include tutorials and mod reviews in...
  3. Ezer'Arch

GALACTICRAFT: 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

@micdoodle8, nov 3, 2012: https://twitter.com/micdoodle8/status/264838023345225728 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GALACTICRAFT!!!! 7 YEARS BLASTING OFF! As a symbolic gift, I've restored an old Mars release video that was bugged (YouTube didn't let me fix it as it passed 100K). In August or September...
  4. Ezer'Arch

What would happen if humans tried to land on Jupiter

I have crushing news about your dreams of landing on Jupiter.
  5. Ezer'Arch

Standing on Martian Moons Phobos and Deimos [Video]

By Dreksler Astral:
  6. Ezer'Arch

⚠ Important Never use other people's content without permission (and what to do if that happens)

A rule of thumb regarding the use of other people's content: Never use other people's content without permission. What we mean by content: source code, textures, models... the actual thing. Ideas are not content. If you use other people's ideas, please be courteous and give credit. While this...
  7. Ezer'Arch

Walk through the International Space Station

I've just posted this on my Twitter page: https://twitter.com/EzerArch/status/888581677244723200 Google released a Street View of the International Space Station, with guides and mouseover tooltips. Details: https://www.cnet.com/news/tour-the-international-space-station-with-google-street-view/
  8. Ezer'Arch

PROMO VIDEO: Galacticraft 4 - Next stop: VENUS (fly-over)

PROMO VIDEO: Galacticraft 4 - Next stop: VENUS (fly-over) The wait for Galacticraft 4 release is over. Venus is here. This is a fly-over showing the terrain and a bit of the dungeon. Galacticraft 4 first official release is out. It features a bunch of new ores, mobs, items and a new...
  9. Ezer'Arch

Life Support HUD changes

(Totally cosmetic change) (an example of Life Support HUD - on the upper-right corner) Current: The Life Support HUD is dimension-dependent. It is always shown if you are in any GC dimension, even if you are not using the Breathing Equipment in an air-filled room. I'm not sure if it's shown...
  10. Ezer'Arch

Grapple changes (string and auto-release)

I propose the following changes for the grapple: 1) String consumption: String no longer consumed at every missed shot/throw, nor will it be necessary for the 1st throw. It's not like the line is lost but you can still retrieve the hook when you miss a throw (???). BTW, the string is part of...
  11. Ezer'Arch

Item drops in zero gravity

Just an eye-candy or why-not feature... unless I find something useful for it (floating sculptures?) Drops somewhat follow the entities' gravity acceleration in every dimension, except in the space stations. Drops pretty much fall like in the Moon dimension while entities are in "zero gravity"...
  12. Ezer'Arch

Content Pack Dynamic Surroundings config files for Galacticraft

Dynamic Surroundings config files for Galacticraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.9 This pack is for Galacticraft players who use Dynamic Surroundings mod and don't want to hear winds, rocks crumbling and other out-of-place sound effects in space anymore. There will be no ambient sound in the airless...
  13. Ezer'Arch

Come watch: Atlas 5 launch LIVESTREAM

It's happening now. Launch in a few minutes. EDIT: It's over. :)
  14. Ezer'Arch

Content Pack Ezer'Arch's Extras: Astronaut suit, NASA jetpack, Satellite and more

Ezer'Arch's Content Packs Galacticraft-themed content available for download to be used along with mods compatible with Galacticraft: vehicles, armors, alternative textures, etc. ______________________________________________________ Armourer's Workshop skin: Astronaut suit accessories...
  15. Ezer'Arch

Minecraft 1.9 and snapshots

Has anyone here tried 1.9 and/or 15w31a snapshot? Features: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/3f102e/snapshot_15w31a/ The main feature: The End got some kind of a subdimension.
  16. Ezer'Arch

Airless dimensions should use the space station Sun graphic

Totally aesthetics. The space station dimension uses the white Sun graphic (\assets\galacticraftcore\textures\gui\planets\orbitalsun.png), instead of the yellowish Sun from vanilla Minecraft. I think this makes sense, since space station dimension is airless and there's no atmosphere to...
  17. Ezer'Arch

How to remove lost Astro Miners from the world?

Errmmm, after this shame... ... I cannot use the Astro Miner anymore. The mod keeps yelling at me "There would be one Astro Miner, too many!". How do I remove the loose astro miner wherever it may be. I tried MCEdit with no success. :<
  18. Ezer'Arch

Small improvement on freefall: landing animation only if you hit a floor hard enough

Currently the landing animation (a quick sneak) is played whenever the player touches a solid block from freefall, no matter the speed and the direction. My suggestion: the landing animation only occurs if the player is moving fast enough upwards and downwards, as much as the hurt animation is...
  19. Ezer'Arch

What are the Galacticraft stars made of?

I was messing around with Galacticraft resources. I haven't figured out yet where the Galacticraft stars come from. I'd like to try to customize them but I haven't found any graphic file for them, I fear they are procedurally generated in sort of skydome around the player. Isn't it...
  20. Ezer'Arch

April Fool's Day: Go to the Galacticraft Moon with Portal Gun

This was an April Fool's Day prank. You can't go to the Moon with Portal Gun in Galacticraft. The "secret feature" is totally made up. And the video is a montage in Minecraft 1.6.4. There's no Portal Gun for 1.7.10. ---- Old text: Today is the most suitable day to disclose this secret...