Search results

1. S

Welp!

Long time no see...
  2. S

Read the info of Galacticraft before...

...Posting this!!!!! http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/no-use-of-energy-from-ic2.2534/ Seriously!!!! I think Galacticraft uses only Universal Electricity! Seriously! I'm screaming at the screen right now!
  3. S

Ideas for Eve...Ahem i mean Venus.

Probably if Ezer Arch is reading this, can you give me screenshot? Lots of flat area...Every "mountain" would start ascending really gradual. Lots of lakes/seas filled with acid, It would rain acid all the time. Since the atmosphere is really thick and filled with acid, you would need high...
  4. S

Airlock Switch Block.(i know billion times suggested)

The title says it all. Airlock Frame: ___ | S ---- The S would be the switch block. Right-clicking it will open/close the airlock. It is as simple as that...
  5. S

Ideas for Jupiter and Space Station System!

Personally, i hate the idea of "landing" on Jupiter. The idea is awful since Jupiter's so-called-surface-thingy is mainly composed of gases. And you know the stuff i suggested if you read my posts in the awfully big "discussion-spam-oneidea thread". So why don't you make Jupiter's moons hidden...
  6. S

Window...

Windows windows....After you have done a new planet or asteroid, And it has moons,Make the moon only accessible by first entering the "Ex." Jovian system,then you can access the moons of Jupiter. At mars,IF you add Phobos and Deimos,make them accessible by first entering the Martian system. You...
  7. S

C02 recycler.

A not cheaty way to prevent leaves from decaying. A block, C02 recycler. Place it on your oxygen room, near to trees and leaves,grass flowers etc. And it will prevent leaves from decaying in that sealed area or/and bubble. It will feed Carbon-Dioxide to the plants and trees near it. While the...
  8. S

About Space Stations.

I accidentally removed the tile.spacestationspawner.name or something and cant get it back. I wanted to set my spawnpoint at the oxygen room but seems i cant find it with NEI. Someone please help.
  9. S

Mars sky and atmosphere

Mars is way too dark, Now if you think about it: Mars has a very thin atmosphere and wouldn't block light as much as it does now. I do not like this. Make it as clear as in Yogscast's Lewis And Simon's video. http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/margaul/Duna Rover/8_zpsf22fbf2c.jpg Somewhere...