Search results

1. P

New power-GC3.conf option not working

Tested in 266. Works as expected, and with perfect precision too. 1,000,000RF -> X gJ -> 240,000EU (0% loss, forgot to note X) 1,000,000RF -> 122,000gJ -> 61,000EU (50% loss) 50% loss produces 25% energy at end destination as expected, because the loss occurs twice. This is absolutely...
  2. P

Thanks sir. I've been out of action for a couple weeks (machine not behaving). I'll test asap and report.
  3. P

Hi radfast, I'll try to get you some screenshots asap. Might not be for the next 24 hours. In the meantime: * My apologies, I should have been more clear and said RF->gJ->EU * No wiring used. To keep the test as simple as possible I did a Ender IO Capacitor Bank (RF) outputting into a...
  4. P

Hope so, have two new errors connected to this issue that @radfast can hopefully assist with :) 1) Ratio Flipped? I think the loss ratio is flipped. At 100 I get "normal" throughput, 4RF->1EU, which is good. (Arrow instead of colon because a Loss means its not a bi-directional ratio) But...
  5. P

@radfast, I see you already released a fix for this. Just wanted to express my gratitude, thanks kindly sir.
  6. P

Good thing we don't divide by factor :)
  7. P

Actually I just looked at the commit. I don't know java from mandarin chinese tbh, but in many languages, including C iirc, that line would evaluate int/int = int, and then assign that to the factor (float) variable. .... float factor = conversionLossFactor / 100; .... A simple fix is to...
  8. P

Just for fun, if it were my code I'd probably be implicitly converting a value to an integer when I wanted it to remain a float, and instead of "energy_multiplier=0.47" I'd be getting "energy_multiplier=0" Common mistake for me when dealing with percentages :)
  9. P

Greetings folks :) The team recently added a new option to allow lossy conversions via the Energy Storage Module/Cluster blocks. I can't get it to work with anything other than 100. Tried 50, 75, 99, 100. Works properly at 100, but block accepts no power at other values. To replicate...
  10. P

Galacticraft cross-mod energy conversion

Humble thanks radfast and team, you're top notch.
  11. P

Energy Storage Cluster disconnecting IC2 Cables

Dammit, my apologies, I knew I'd mentioned this somewhere. I forgot your github! I'm following up there as a more appropriate place.
  12. P

Energy Storage Cluster disconnecting IC2 Cables

Folks, I scanned the first 2 support pages and did a general term search prior to posting. I also thought I already posted this but I can't find my message. Apologies if this is a duplicate. Everyone once in a while I have this issue where my energy storage clusters decide to disconnect...
  13. P

Thanks so much and I appreciate the kind words :) This is probably the fastest and most positive turnaround I've ever...ever...seen on a suggestion. Keep being awesome!
  14. P

Greetings and salutations! One problem I am seeing lately while trying to integrate GC into modpacks is energy conversion via the Energy Storage (Module/Cluster). This mod has an excellent option to let us specify energy conversion ratios in the config, but (somewhat unfortunately) the ratios...