Search results

1. M

Advanced Air locks

I support this :D
  2. M

time travel

I don't think this would fit in the mod.
  3. M

Add Plants that arent real

It's still a cool place.
  4. M

My Moon suggestions

I prefer willagers with gas-tanks like the monsters
  5. M

Because it sucks
  6. M

The only unreal planet I would support is Pandora. (The avatar planet)
  7. M

Space Station Freedom

With what purpose?
  8. M

Space Station Freedom

I support this idea :cool:
  9. M

Cant create a space station

Am I the only person who can't create space stations? I have enough materials but when I press "create space station", nothing happens.
  10. M

Post mods that dont and do co-operate with Galacticraft

Flan's mod works with 0.1.23
  11. M

horizontal airlock

Nice idea! It would be nice if you can make 3x3 doors, so you can hide your rocket underground, and open the door before launch.
  12. M

Pluto

I think it's a nice idea but it should be a priority for now.
  13. M

better villages

Why should there be air inside the houses if the villagers can wear oxygen masks?
  14. M

Oxygen fills room, not outside :)

I really support this idea. But i think it would be nice if the air which would normaly be outside, fill in areas outside of the regular round bubble shape. For example: You have a small, square base, with a tunnel for the entrance. The air should flow into the corners of the base and into the...
  15. M

I struck black gold!

Same problem here...
  16. M

[Suggestion] Making Flans Mod Fully Compatible.

this would require a lot of code change at Flan's side. So this will never happen. But I must say, it's fun to fly around the moon in a Dropship.
  17. M

Re-name the overworld

Overworld is a correct term if you are talking about the Nether/Overworld. Besides, in the yogscast video for example, there are creepers on Mars aswell. Schould we give Mars another name? No.
  18. M

I struck black gold!

That is some good stuff you have there
  19. M

Changing avatar

Same problem here. I have tried it in 3 different browsers (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Explorer)
  20. M

Alien species!

Mooncows? How are they supposed to stay alive without grass and water? Testificates have their farms and zombies can live by eating testificate brains.