Search results

1. B

the iss

sorry there is only one universe. uni means one and there is only one but there are billions of galaxies
  2. B

Pressure Logic

Woz2 is right! and thats how the discussion ended.
  3. B

the iss

lol! haha
  4. B

Trees on the moon.

thanks for the help
  5. B

trees on the moon

ok thanks
  6. B

the iss

dear optimists, pessimists, and realists. while you three were arguing about the water in the cup, i drank it. sincerely, opportunist
  7. B

trees on the moon

i did bring the stuff with me in the rocket. all of it. i have nothing on thesurface world. all it is is the normally spawned in world. i brought dirt and trees with me
  8. B

trees on the moon

i am. i got some from earth and i spawned some in and neither worked. any suggestions on what to do?
  9. B

trees on the moon

heh heh, sorry guys i forgot to put it in there it was i cant get any trees on the moon. cant plant or grow.
  10. B

floating dropped objects

oh, oh well.
  11. B

Planetary Travel

you are an idiot dude. thats all i have to say.
  12. B

Trees on the moon.

i have this problem too. it is really frustrating because i do it in survival and it is getting expensive for me to get the fuel to go to and from earth and to get the materials for oxygen tanks.
  13. B

Moon Base

no its because he made the bubbles first and they stay out no matter what unless you take away the source.
  14. B

trees on the moon

Your game type (Server or Client):client Your Galacticraft Version:newest. idk what the number is Minecraft Version:1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version:newest. im not good with numbers staying in my head Any other installed mods:nei Error Report (if applicable): The game mode the bug occured in...
  15. B

Pressure Logic

you should have a 15 second time period because in space you have about 15 seconds while your tissues decompress and you lose oxygen in the vacuum. but i agree the pressure is unrealistic
  16. B

the iss

lol yea. thx
  17. B

the iss

does planets and spaceships fit in with surviving alone in a world with the undead, mutated pigs, and animals that you beat to death with your bare hands? didn't think so. oh and there was the forum and any place with tips to help people along with the game. the iss would fit in perfectly with...
  18. B

floating dropped objects

i was thinking how cool it would be to have some of things you and mobs drop float a bit more in the low gravity to make it more like in actual space where everything just kinda floats loose unless bolted down. thanks for your time.
  19. B

the iss

it would be awesome if you included a space station like the iss that you could go to and learn about the mod. i started using the mod and knew nothing about it. i couldnt find much things to help and i thought "he should add in a learning place". it would be cool to have something like that to...