Search results

1. K

How Do I make CHEESE?

thank you
  2. K

How Do I make CHEESE?

I have obtained cheese ore and cheese curd but I don't know how to make the cheese block and as of right now, there are no posted recipes. does anyone know how to make one?
  3. K

a0.1.26 known bugs

Your game type: Client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.26 Minecraft Version: 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0.605 Any other installed mods: none Error Report (if applicable): http://pastebin.com/n5NEBF7L The game mode the bug occurred in: CSP Creative Single Player I also had my game crash...
  4. K

a0.1.25 known bugs

to my understanding, that is a vanilla bug when you crouch, you normally "float" a bit off the ground. and since your character is crouching while holding the ship it has the same effect. or im completely wrong and it should be fixed :p
  5. K

mac install

the mod was made for compatibility to Minecraft 1.5, before 1.5.1, so therefore it will not work with 1.5.1, Micdoodle8 is currently working on 0.1.23 and then he'll work on a version (0.1.24, respectively) that is compatible with Minecraft 1.5.1.
  6. K

ALPHA 0.1.22 problems?

First off: BAM Second: this mod is not yet compatible with minecraft 1.5.1 yet as it just came out and Micdoodle8 has been working very hard on Alpha 0.1.23 so it'll be updated when it gets updated :p
  7. K

mac install

If you updated to Minecraft 1.5.1 then it wont work, if you are still running minecraft 1.5 then make sure you have the recommended version of forge installed.
  8. K

Which Minecraft froge?

EDIT: I used the site you provided, which has Minecraft Forge 7.7.0.582 and now it is working, thanks for your help
  9. K

Which Minecraft froge?

yeah i have forge 7.7.0 but there are subfiles on the forge website such as 7.7.0.591 or 7.7.0.590 ect. i used 7.7.0.591, the latest universal build, and it made my minecraft have a black screen, so i forced update for a new minecraft.jar file
  10. K

Which Minecraft froge?

just a quick question, when I click on the forge download link it takes me to the forge website and it has a bunch of different 7.7.0.500, such as 7.7.0.591, 7.7.0.590, 7.7.0.589 files and I was just wandering which one I should use.
  11. K

How do you get Oil?

from my experience, oil spawns between levels 20 and 30. the reason the dropper is a "hit or miss" is because of a little bug where there needs to be a block under a non-running oil block so when i try to "harvest" oil i usually build a block and right click with the dropper and move on until...
  12. K

Why can't I sleep at the moon?

It's similar to the reason that you cant sleep in the Nether. If you make a clock in the mood, it has the same "spinning" effect.
  13. K

Skeleton w/ out Bow

ah, ok i didnt see the report then, thanks
  14. K

Skeleton w/ out Bow

Your game type: Client Your Galacticraft Version: a0.0.20 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.2.534 Any other installed mods: TooManyItems, Rei's Minimap Error Report (if applicable): The game mode the bug occured in: SSP I recently went back to my moon base and during the...