Search results

1. B

Missing menu screen for moon

Minecraft Version: 1.10.2 Galacticraft: 4.0.0.119 Extraplanets: 0.7.9 https://imgur.com/a/qUGwI First I'll add I'm running a few other mods. Judging by the extra info I see in the galaxy map, I assume it might be Extraplanets mod fault. Anyone run into this problem? I click on the moon, but...
  2. B

Mobs dropping oxygen

First of all, apologies if this has been suggested. Did a search but found nothing. I had this small idea just now when I crashed my lander on the moon and became stranded while waiting for rescue. The mobs on the moon wear oxygen gear, well what if you could somehow get a little oxygen from...
  3. B

Solar system map - moon/space station

Not sure if this is a bug, or it was recently changed in an update. When I click on the moon, or space station on the map, it takes me to a new screen. It's just the earth rotating around the sun with either the moon, or space station. Where as previously it would just center on either the...
  4. B

Sci Fi books!

Browsing this site I found the sci fi book/movie page. Thought I'd share a couple of books I've read (well listened to the audiobooks as I drive a lot). I'm sure you guys have read or heard about these, but for those that haven't! The Martian -...
  5. B

Moon landers despawn?

So do they eventually despawn? My routine is I usually retrieve my fuel/ship/launchpad from my lander and set it up once I land. However this time I left it all in the lander and wandered off to work on my dome. And hour later I went back to the landing site, but the lander is gone. I'm the...
  6. B

Oxygen Sealers

Having trouble with my English. Does the above sentence mean a) EACH sealer can seal a room of up to 800 blocks, so 2 sealers about 1600 blocks etc or b) 800 blocks is the largest area that can be sealed using multiple sealers Not sure where else to ask this question sorry, thanks. Edit...
  7. B

Where do unmanned rockets go?

I did something silly :( So I'm on the moon, get in my rocket and start the count down sequence to blast off. While waiting I alt tab the game to read the Galacticraft wiki so I can research starting my moon base. Switch back to the game, and realised my alt tabbing caused me to eject out of...
  8. B

Multiple rockets with a single Fuel Loader

I don't even know if this is a bug, or you're just not meant to be able to do it. I err on the side of a bug, as it's possible to connect multiple launch pads to a fuel loader. Anyways, Only 1 spaceship refuels when 2 are connected to a single fuel loader. Have to wait for it to take off...
  9. B

Space Race/Flag saving

Is the flag/info in the space race screen meant to save on server restarts? I am running a dedicated server at home for my daughter and I to play on. If we make our flags it will wipe all the info when I close the server. This normal? I am running mods, so this may be the cause? The list I...