Search results

1. L

Oxygen sealer

That's the one.
  2. L

Oxygen sealer

I saw the problem for the sealable wire and pipes was solved in the other topic, so I'm not going to react to that. As for the big amount of electricity: indeed, Voltz solves a lot of that, and the infinite batteries help in creative :). About the problem with oxygen distributors etc.: you...
  3. L

Oxygen sealer

Right, some quick explaining at the bottom, long version below: Galacticraft was a standalone mod; then became dependent on the Universal Electricity mod, made by Calclavia, which in fact is more of a framework for others mods to use. Now Galacticraft is again a standalone mod, including the...
  4. L

Oxygen sealer

Infinite batteries should work. On how to use the coal generator: check the universal electricity wiki. About this unsealed stuff: in the newest recommended version, two special blocks to help you seal a room are included. There is one to let electricity in and out of your sealed room, called...
  5. L

Oxygen sealer

You can place the oxygen sealer anywhere in the room you want to seal. If the sealer hasn't got the capacity to fill the whole room, it won't work though. In that case, place more. To create an inpermeable room, you can use any blocks except for glass, doors and others you can watch through...
  6. L

Oxygen sealer

I was wondering, how is the sealed/not sealed value calculated, and how is it related to the amount of oxygen the sealer can access?