Search results

1. Lapito

That's ok.

That's ok.
  2. Lapito

MCPC+ Server Crash

Minecraft Version = 1.5.2 Forge Version = 7.8.1.738 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.36.410 Detailed Description = My server was up and suddenly crashed for no reason. I was running it in MCPC+ build 554. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/DrtPysjE
  3. Lapito

200+ days of Galacticraft in 3 minutes

Yeah, but those colors and lines mean things. Did you liked it?
  4. Lapito

200+ days of Galacticraft in 3 minutes

A visualisation of 269 days of Galacticraft development from where it all started! Each point represents a file, and each color represents a different file type. The lines linking those points are folders. Whenever someone flies by and "zaps" a file, it means they did something with it in...
  5. Lapito

Translation to Portuguese-BR

Sorry, but I'm closing this project because I don't have much time to translate and I'm stuck in many words. Is it possible to a moderator close this please?
  6. Lapito

Want to translate GalactiCraft? Check this out (old thread)

Ok, but first, I need finish the translation.
  7. Lapito

Want to translate GalactiCraft? Check this out (old thread)

I'm using UTF-8, but it still doesn't work. And is it possible to make a pull request in the repository instead of compressing it and uploading it?
  8. Lapito

Thanks for your guide, I'll follow the instructions there.
  9. Lapito

Hello again, I'm trying to test it, I've put the .properties files inside the jar in the corresponding lang folders, but when I change the language in minecraft to pt-br, nothing changes in the name of the gc items.
  10. Lapito

Thanks, and yes, I have. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36800354/galactiperms/galactipermtwitter.png)
  11. Lapito

Galacticraft have some translations, but there aren't any for Portuguese Brazil, and I was thinking that I could translate Galacticraft to it, and if you want to help me with it you can, I just need the text files. What do you think about that?
  12. Lapito

Supply chest error

I don't know how to setup bukkitforge yet. Could you teach me please?
  13. Lapito

Supply chest error

Server I'm using MCPC+ And I installed render player api after forge.
  14. Lapito

Supply chest error

Error log: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Uh... Did I do that? Time: 13/03/13 18:46 Description: Ticking entity java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 27 at anm.a(TileEntityChest.java:158) at...
  15. Lapito

Supply chest error

But I don't want to add any plugin, and it doesn't have any plugin, and it still doesn't work (bukkitforge made the server stopped working)
  16. Lapito

Supply chest error

I checked it and it's using 6.6.2.534
  17. Lapito

Supply chest error

Idk how I'll do that, because I'm using MCPC+ 1.4.7.
  18. Lapito

Supply chest error

(I followed the error report template now) And yes, I installed renderplayer api after forge.
  19. Lapito

Supply chest error

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.20 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.2.534 Any other installed mods: bspkrsCore, treecapitator, buildcraft and redpower 2 Error Report (if applicable): I've setup galacticraft in a server, and when I...